Trump presidency rated among top 10 global risks: EIU
The research firm warns he could disrupt the global economy and heighten political and security risks in the US.
"If Trump does become president, I hope he puts a wig on his plane and calls it Hair Force One." –Jimmy Kimmel
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Saudis 'causing most Yemen casualties'
- Two explosions heard in a Brussels neighborhood where a Paris attacks fugitive was captured
- Czech prime minister says European Union, Turkey reach landmark deal to ease the migrant crisis
- ‘You’re going to have to shoot me’: Cell phone video shows LaVoy Finicum’s last moments
- Another Bundy militant arrested after threatening to ‘start shooting federal law enforcement’
- GOP officials promised political aid to violent felon if he joined Bundy’s war against the feds
|"Great blow man...OOOOPS!"|
The Air Force is investigating 14 members of a nuclear weapons security force for alleged illegal drug activity, in some cases including cocaine use, defense officials said Friday. The probe is a fresh blow to a nuclear missile corps that has been under intense scrutiny for a string of lapses in training and personal conduct over the past three years.
"Nearly 70 percent of Americans said a Trump presidency would make them 'anxious.' And 30 percent said a Trump presidency would make them 'Canadian.'" –Conan O'Brien
Cliven Bundy Still Without Hat and Cattle
A Federal judge in Nevada refused rancher Cliven Bundy’s latest request on Thursday to be freed from jail ahead of his trial on conspiracy and other felony charges for his role in a 2014 armed standoff with federal agents, a spokeswoman for prosecutors said.
- Giggling cult leader hails Trump apocalypse: ‘The problem is that too many Americans are liberals’
- Ben Carson Says God Sent His Friend a Dream About Trump, Hillary is Of The Devil
- Not Kidding: Senior Donald Trump Advisor Says Riots Aren’t Violence
- Alabama Republican wants to stop people on food stamps from owning cars — but expects them to get jobs
Rubio says it is not God's plan that he be President. You'd think God could have let him know before he spent all that money.- Paula Poundstone
|I'm so white, I'm anemic.|
Wadda Ya Know - Hate Begets Hate
A package has been sent to Eric Trump — the middle son of presidential candidate Donald J. Trump — at his New York City apartment that reportedly contained white powder and an extremely threatening letter.
"Republicans are blaming President Obama for creating Donald Trump. While others say he was created in a lab when a young real estate developer was bitten by a radioactive douchebag." –Conan O'Brien
"Analysts say Hillary Clinton's plan to defeat Donald Trump involves painting Trump as 'dangerous and bigoted.' She plans on doing this by quoting Trump accurately." –Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: GOP Argument That Voters Should Decide SCOTUS Is 'Puzzling'
- Bernie Sanders Says He Will Ask Obama to Withdraw SCOTUS Nomination if He Wins
- Sanders blasts Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio: He "ambushed" my wife
"Bernie Sanders admitted that he ran as a Democrat rather than an Independent to get more media coverage. And it worked, but if you really want to get some media coverage, try running as a fascist." –Seth Meyers
I'm still surviving the Trump blitz. Quite a circus. Looks to me like fascism is already here. 220 police killings so far. 1/3 of them handicapped persons. Nuclear plants leaking, fracking fluids in the water, lead in the water on & on. Capitalism is pretty much destroying this place. If you bitch about you may be labeled a terrorist.
All the best to you. Keep up the fine work you do.
Thank you for writing. I love my viewer's opinions.
And the fascist GOP is mad Trump is stealing their thunder! What a mess.
I agree with you about fascism already being here. Look at our prisons too, there are few white collar criminals filling those cells.
Trump will probably turn our prisons into free manufacturing jobs known as the TRUMP Inc. Rehabilitation Program. And our National Parks will become Trump Inc. Resorts & Casino.
Trump could probably shoot someone, as he said, and he wouldn't lose any supporters. I agree with that, in fact, it would bring even more crazies out of the closet, some of which don't like Trump. I see his son received a threatening letter and white powder yesterday. Probably cocaine...lol.
Hateful rhetoric has consequences.
And Trump will never admit that fact, because he wants to stir people up.
I'm just waiting for some innocent person to get shot or killed in this new Trump atmosphere.
"A new poll found that the majority of millennials would vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Then millennials found out you can't vote by texting and said, 'Never mind!'" –Jimmy Fallon
- Oil retraces gains after 2016 highs; weekly rise still holds
- Trump's China Tariff Bad for Americans, Donohue Says
- Beverly Hills realtor fired for calling Mexicans ‘dirty’ in pro-Trump Instagram posts
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Stock Declines, Ordered to Pay $502 Million in Hip Implant Suit
Trump's New Target: The Wall Street Journal!
The Wall Street Journal editorial board declined Donald Trump’s demand for an apology after it cast doubt on his chances of winning the Republican presidential nomination, instead writing another editorial late Thursday calling him “a sure loser in November.”
“The truth hurts,” the editorial read, “though Mr. Trump would rather walk down Fifth Avenue shooting the messenger.”
My 6 yr old asked me if "satire" is like a "flat tire." I told him no. People know how to handle a flat tire. - WGladstone Tweet
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!