Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump predicted on Wednesday that there would be "riots" if he does not secure the GOP nomination, given his lead among delegates.
Chris Christie interviewed Donald Trump at a rally in North Carolina. During the interview, Christie asked Trump to talk about what kind of father he's been, to which Trump replied, "A creepy one." - Seth Myers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Female suicide bombers kill at least 24 in early morning Nigeria mosque attack
- Four arrested for planning attack in Paris
- Libyans from all sides unite in Benghazi humanitarian appeal
FOX NEWS: OBAMA SET TO VIOLATE "BUT WE DON'T WANT YOU TO" CLAUSE OF THE CONSITUTION. - LOLGOP
FEMA Just Said No To Michigan
Federal officials have denied Michigan Governor Rick Snyder’s request to give the city of Flint additional funds to help deal with its lead-contaminated water crisis, his office said on Wednesday.
As Donald Trump gets close to the nomination. Now I see why we needed warnings on plastic bags telling us not to put them over our heads. - Bette Midler Tweet
- Poll: 28% would consider leaving America if Trump wins
- Donald Trump's new online ad uses footage of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton barking like a dog
- Trump loses delegates after supporters avoid voting for foreign-sounding names
- Trump Says GOP Senators Privately Calling Him
- Rubio ends White House quest after humiliating Florida loss
- Ryan backs Senate leaders blocking SCOTUS nom: "It's about principle"
- Meghan McCain: ‘People hate President Obama because he sacrificed’ Judge Garland’s career
Trump only hates wind farms because of his hair. - Russell Brand
Trump Said No To Fox Debate, Again.
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump announced Wednesday on Fox News that he would be skipping the network's next GOP debate, set for Monday in Salt Lake City.
"I won't be there, no," Trump said during a telephone interview on "Fox and Friends."
The truth that many Republicans don't understand is that Barack Obama is actually the Michael Jordan of politics. - Kevin Glass
Uh Oh. Will Fox News Hold A Debate And No One Will Show Up?
Ohio Gov. John Kasich won't attend the Fox News Republican presidential debate scheduled for Monday after Donald Trump said he wouldn't participate, according to tweets by Kasich's political consultant.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama chooses Merrick Garland to succeed Scalia
- After key wins, Clinton solidifies hold on Democratic presidential nomination
Yes, of course Garland is to the left of Scalia...so is Genghis Khan. - Tina Dupuy
Trump Vows to Unite Nation Except Mexicans, Muslims, Women, Blacks, People Opposed to Being Punched in Face. - Andy Borowitz
- Oil up 4 percent as OPEC firms up meet, U.S. gasoline demand soars
- Chipotle Can't Even Give The Stuff Away
- Mexicans using social media to post videos of bad civic behavior
Metro Shutdown Big Plus For Uber
The Metro shutdown had riders flocking to Uber in droves, the company says. Uber says the number of people signing up for the app in the run-up to the morning commute was 70 percent higher than on the same day last week.
"But if you give me your Jello I can turn it into even more Jello." - Bernie Madoff, to cellmate.
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!