Trump pastor: Sanders needs a 'coming-to-Jesus' meeting
A television pastor who opened a campaign event for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Monday veered into questioning the faith of Democratic rival Bernie Sanders.
Authoritarian fascist inspires his ultra-right nationalist followers to violence; blames Jew.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Turkish warplanes strike Iraq after Ankara bombing blamed on Kurdish militants
- Putin orders start of Russian forces' withdrawal from Syria
- U.S. vows to push for U.N. action on Iran despite Russian opposition
- U.N. rights envoy urges prosecution of North Korean leader
- Ivory Coast soldiers patrol beaches after Qaeda attack kills 18
Remember when Ebola killed over 20k Americans before Obama even mentioned it?
Oh wait, that was AIDS & Reagan.- John Fugelsang
Charging Protester Catches Trump In A Lie
The protester who charged the stage at a Donald Trump rally in Ohio on Saturday is refuting the Republican presidential candidate’s claims that he is associated with ISIS.
It's entirely possible that year's GOP race is actually just an elaborate Civil War re-enactment. - John Fugelsang
- Fox News announces GOP debate in one week
- Trump: Kasich "should not be allowed to compete in Ohio" primary
- Trump insists there is ‘no violence’ at his rallies — ‘it’s a love fest’
- Muslim, Latino college students allegedly attacked by Trump supporter at Kansas gas station
- Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields resigns over Trump controversy
- 13 Times The Reagan White House Press Briefing Erupted With Laughter Over AIDS
Today is the birthday of both Mitt Romney & Ron Jeremy, whose respective careers have both been a little hard to swallow.- John Fugelsang
Oh Joy! A Trump Militia Is Forming
A group of Donald Trump supporters over the weekend called for volunteers to join a would-be militia aiming to protect voters against so-called “violent far-left agitators.”
Sanders Impresses Florida Voters By Jumping From Hotel Balcony Into Pool. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Boris Johnson urges Obama not to intervene in EU debate
- Hillary Clinton Tees Off on Trump, Toughens Stance on Trade
- Bernie Sanders Unveils Plan to Tackle HIV/AIDS
"Trump is better for women than Hillary Clinton" - Caitlyn Jenner, who will never be poor and pregnant.
- John Fugelsang
So When Does It Become "Inciting Violence?"
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter late Sunday weighed into the debate over Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's increasingly physical campaign events, calling for "a little more violence."
The Tea Party has really warmed up to Donald Trump. All it took was a peek under the hood.- Tea Pain Tweet
The Benghazi Summer Special!
Nearly two years after it was created, the House Benghazi Committee is plowing ahead — interviewing witnesses, reviewing documents and promising a final report “before summer” that is certain to have repercussions for Democrat Hillary Clinton’s bid for the presidency.
- Oil tumbles up to 4 pct, stockpile worry cuts short rally
- Stocks on edge ahead of Fed meeting; Marijuana economy booming
- China's Differing Paths of Economic, Military Influence
- Apple, McDonald's, Google and IKEA to face EU lawmakers over tax deals
Wall St crime, Two unpaid-for wars, & tax cuts for the richest wrecked the economy. That's why you teachers need to sacrifice. - John Fugelsang
Giant Wind Turbines. Bigger Is Better.
Efforts to increase wind power mean that turbine blades are getting bigger and bigger. But a new design in the works takes the idea to levels most people can barely imagine: Blades up to 656.2 feet long ...
FIGHTING THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!
Last donation was Friday, March, 11, 2016.