Donald Trump defends size of his penis
Donald Trump assured American voters Thursday night that despite what Marco Rubio had suggested, there was "no problem" with the size of his hands -- or anything else.
The GOP debate was similar to watching a cock fight, without the cocks, just dicks.
83 years ago today, FDR said, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself" but he hadn't seen last night's debate.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Romney, McCain: Trump a danger for America's future
- Attacks in east German town blamed on far-right 'guerrilla'
- Spanish police seize 20,000 uniforms being sent to ISIS labeled as used clothing
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau: Americans should pay more attention to global events
North Korea got nuclear weapons under George W. Bush, which is obviously Bill Clinton's fault.- LOLGOP
The Warring Republicans
With U.S. Republicans sharply split over a front-runner they cannot unite behind, a new group is trying to push the country's top elected Republican, Paul Ryan, into the White House race.
The worst part of #GOPDebate had to be the screams from the graves of Eisenhower & Lincoln.- John Fugelsang
- Right-wing host asks MSNBC: How can Christians vote for Trump after he said Romney ‘offered to blow him’?
- Science explains Trump? Monkeys with smaller ‘sexual weaponry’ compensate with louder howls
- Texas GOP Revolts Over 'Embarrassment' Winning County Chair
- Trump would need 70% of white men to vote for him in the general election--more than any Republican candidate ever
- CPAC says Trump drops out at 'last minute'
- Man booted out of Marine Corps after video surfaces of him screaming at black woman during Trump rally
O'Reilly Can't Hold His Liquor? He's Shamed The Irish!
Fox News host Bill O’Reilly’s post-debate show on Thursday drew more attention than usual online, in part because several observers speculated that the Factor host was not in a condition to perform his duties.
We'll miss you, Dr. Ben Carson. The human Quaalude. - cafedotcom tweet
Caitlyn Jenner is brave but she's also become everything the GOP wants in a female voter. - rich, white, older AND she doesn't have a uterus. - John Fugelsang
Overcharging The Messenger
Michigan's health department has demanded thousands of dollars to release documents related to one of the worst outbreaks of Legionnaires' disease in U.S. history, which some experts say could have been prevented had state officials acted sooner.
When they do the live action version of 'Frozen' I want Megyn Kelly for Queen Elsa. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to stay in Washington DC after leaving White House
- Bernie Sanders Opening Campaign Offices In Miami, Rest Of State
- Clinton Backs Repealing Tax Cuts for Moving U.S. Jobs Overseas
While The GOP Is Infighting... President Obama mocked Republican presidential campaign and the news cycle Friday in an effort to draw attention to something he says is more important to the American people: jobs.
Hi, it's cold and I don't read much so that proves 97% of the world's scientists are wrong about climate change.- John Fugelsang
Good thing no one ever asks Republicans why Obamacare has led to the best job creation of the century.- LOLGOP
- Oil prices revive rally on U.S. jobs data, technical charts
- Costco to raise its minimum wage
- India files trade complaint against U.S. over temporary work visas
- Aubrey McClendon’s car will tell whether he killed himself
#GOPDebate - It's like 'The Apprentice' but with fascism.- John Fugelsang
Sports Authority Not The Authority On Retailing
Sports Authority will close 19 stores in California as part of its bankruptcy proceedings. The Englewood, Colo.-based sporting goods retailer filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection Wednesday and said it would close or sell about 140 stores, or ..
Fight The Right Fundraiser