McConnell doubles down on SCOTUS ahead of Obama meeting
"We will reiterate that the American people will have a voice in the vacancy on the Supreme Court as they choose the next president," ...
Why should senators get to do anything in their final year, if the President can't?- Sen. Al Franken
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Blast kills two employees of U.S. consulate in Pakistan, soldiers: Kerry
- Philippine assault seizes terrorist lair, kills 24 militants
- Russia calls for pact against chemical warfare by Islamic State
- Bangladeshi women trafficked to war-torn Syria as sex slaves, maids
Obviously we’d all be safer if everyone was armed, which is why war zones are famous for their safety. - CAFE Tweet
Trump Shows His Love For The Media
Time photographer Chris Morris was put in a chokehold and thrown to the ground by a member of Trump's security team.
Donald Trump got the endorsement of the American Neo-Nazi Party, which is like the Republican Party, only more moderate. - Paul Solomon Tweet
Rubio & Cruz blasted Trump for not condemning David Duke then said he's weak on deporting millions-- if you're wondering why they're losing.- LOLGOP
- Romney: Secret NYT transcript could be another Trump "bombshell"
- Republican senator: 'I’m out’ if GOP becomes party of David Duke, Donald Trump
- MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough finally disavows Trump after ‘breathtaking’ KKK comments
- White man in TX does a drive by shooting on campaign office of Black woman running for sheriff. Yells racial slurs.
- O’Reilly Dismisses Trump KKK Controversy as ‘Complete Non-Story’
- Melania Trump Defends Her Husband: He’s Not a Racist, Disavowed David Duke ‘Many Times’
- David Duke Speaks Out on Trump: I’m Not a White Supremacist, I’m a ‘Human Rights Activist’
To win in 2016, GOP needs to pull in voters who backed Obama. Trump can't even win over Mitt Romney.- LOLGOP
Trump on Good Morning America: "There's nobody who's done more for equality than me. In Palm Beach, I built the Mar-A-Lago Club, totally open to everybody."
Trump Did Not Build It
Mar-a-Lago is a landmark estate in Palm Beach, Florida. Built from 1924 to 1927 by Marjorie Merriweather Post, the estate is currently owned by The Trump Organization, LLC.
Trump, The Opportunist
Republican frontrunner Donald Trump kicked off his Super Tuesday by completely disposing of the David Duke Ku Klux Klan controversy for good and all. In an interview with George Stephanopoulos on Tuesday’s Good Morning America, Trump disavowed all support from white supremacists, and explained to Stephanopoulos that he’s actually a hero of racial equality because he built a club that isn’t whites-only.
Ever notice how many GOPrs say they are running for president because God told them to? If true, God really loves messing with the GOP.- Kurt Eichenwald
Every single Twitter Tweet has been archived in the Library of Congress for future generations to read, so hate wisely. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Clinton and Sanders would beat Trump in head-to-head matchup
- Bernie Sanders: I’ll Do Better With Black Voters Who Don’t Live In The Deep South
- Sanders raises over $5 million in a single day
- State Department Releases Final Batch of Hillary Clinton's Emails
Trump's Outreach To Black Students!
Donald Trump ordered Secret Service agents to remove a number of black students from his Georgia rally on Monday evening, according to The Des Moines Register.
Before Trump spoke in Valdosta, Ga., about 30 black students who were quietly standing on the top of the bleachers were told to leave the GOP front-runner’s event.
“We didn’t plan to do anything,” said Tahjila Davis, a 19-year-old Valdosta State University student who was removed. “They said, 'This is Trump’s property; it’s a private event.' But I paid my tuition to be here.”
Donald Trump is so incredibly not racist that all major racist groups have endorsed him purely out of ironic spite.- John Fugelsang
Rolling Stones: Free Concert In Cuba
The Rolling Stones will perform a groundbreaking concert in Havana, Cuba on Friday March 25, 2016. The free concert will take place at the Ciudad Deportiva de la Habana and will be the first open air concert in the country by a British Rock Band.
Hobby Lobby covers Viagra, not IUD; because a fertilized egg is clearly God's will but impotency clearly isn't. - John Fugelsang
- Oil prices have bottomed out, but growth will not be sharp -IEA
- 'Female Viagra' is underwhelming at best, women say
- Brooklyn judge rules Apple can't be forced to unlock iPhone in possible hit to FBI's case
- Overnight Finance: GOP budget fight; Puerto Rico's impact on 2016
If the US was actually a Christian Nation then we'd vote to help the poor & let private charities bail out Wall Street.- John Fugelsang
The Billionaire's Club
The investment guru Donald Trump wants to head up the Treasury Department just posted his worst losses since the financial crisis.
Hedge fund chief Carl Icahn reported Tuesday that his firm posted an 18 percent loss in 2015, according to CNBC.
The FDA could've recommend approval of that 'Female Viagra' drug but just wasn't in the mood & wishes you would stop pressuring. - John Fugelsang
Thank you so much!