Romney calling Trump 'phony', urging Republicans to shun him
Former GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney is charging into the increasingly divisive White House race with a verbal lashing of Donald Trump and a plea for fellow Republicans to shun the front-runner for the good of country and party.
Mitt Romney is an expert on what it takes to become president in the same way Tom Cruise is an expert on winning an Oscar. Great choice GOP!- Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Turkish PM says migration will lessen if Syria ceasefire holds
- Afghan boys: the new face of Europe's migrant crisis
- Kidnappings by Kony's LRA spike in Central African Republic: group
- Seoul: North Korea fires short-range projectiles into sea
- German official slams police tolerance of hate speech
"His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat." -- Mitt Romney on Donald J. Trump
Mexico Says No To Trump Wall Payment
The Mexican government has made his first direct response to Donald Trump's pledge to build a wall along the two countries' border — and make Mexico pay for it.
Mexican Treasury Secretary Luis Videgaray says "emphatically and categorically" that his country isn't going to foot the bill for the project proposed by the Republican presidential hopeful.
- The GOP got in bed with Sarah Palin in 2008 and woke up with Donald Trump in 2016
- Republican foreign policy buffs vow to oppose Trump: I’d rather work for Kim Jong Un
- Ted Koppel raps Bill O’Reilly: Interviewing Trump is ‘irrelevant’ now because of you
- Seth Meyers crushes Chris Christie for standing meekly behind Trump: It’s ‘the worst way to die’
- ‘I’ve never voted for a Democrat’: Ben Stein flips support to Hillary and Bernie because of Trump
The CEO of NASCAR, Brian France, spoke, saying that "Trump is a family man." And it's true, just ask any of Trump's three wives.- James Corden
Even The Speaker Of The House Is Laughing At Trump
House Speaker Paul Ryan says he "laughed out loud" when Donald Trump told the world this week that the Wisconsin Republican needs to get along with him or "pay a big price."
Sorry you didn’t win Best Picture, “Mad Max: Fury Road,” but if Trump wins the election, you can re-submit for “Best Documentary.”- Conan O'Brien
Donald Trump said in a new interview that there's nobody that's done so much for equality as he has. Well, he does appear to be doing everything in his power to make sure America has its first female president.- Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- Obama asked Republican leaders to offer top court nominee: White House
- Elton John and Katy Perry Sing Hillary Clinton's Praises, Unconditionally
- Sanders vastly outraised Clinton in February
What Does Trump And The Bundy Standoff Have In Common?
FBI agents arrested Jerry DeLemus, co-chair of Veterans for Trump in New Hampshire, on Thursday following his indictment in connection with the 2014 Bundy Ranch standoff in Nevada, the New Hampshire Union Leader reported.
- Oil edges up for fourth day; rally defying fundamentals some say
- Home flipping reaches 10-year high: What it means
- Herbalife Tumbles After Overstating Growth in New Members
- Bad News From Monsanto, Bad News for DuPont, Dow Chemical
Comes now The Mittens, whose Bain Capital threw thousands out of work, to explain why the "common people" shouldn't vote for someone else. - Barracks O'Bama Tweet
This Is News?
Fossil fuel millionaires collectively pumped more than $100m into Republican presidential contenders' efforts last year - in an unprecedented investment by the oil and gas industry in the party's future.
A Catholic priest in Ireland has resigned after a video surfaced of him snorting cocaine in a room decorated with Nazi memorabilia. He was also the first priest to ever tell someone at confession, "Ah, I think I got you beat."- Seth Myers
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER
INCH BY INCH, STEP BY STEP