President Obama warned against politicizing the selection of Supreme Court justices on Thursday as he prepares to announce his own nominee amid Republican threats to block any pick he makes.
"Caitlyn Jenner told an interviewer that Hillary Clinton 'only thinks of herself.' Jenner said this while promoting the new season of her reality show 'I Am Cait.'" –Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Amid nuclear spat, US mocks North Korea’s ‘young dictator’
- Syria air strikes target Islamic State in ancient Palmyra
- Islamic State defector brings 'goldmine' of details on 22,000 supporters
- Abbas ignores Biden call to condemn attacks on Israelis
- Police hunt for gunmen who killed five at BBQ near Pittsburgh
I know that these comparisons between Trump and Hitler are tempting, but in fairness, Hitler never publicly talked about his penis. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Effect On The 1st Amendment
Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski forcibly yanked Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields out of the way after his press conference in Florida on Tuesday night.
Fields was attempting to ask Trump a question as he exited the press conference. Secret Service was starting to clear a path, when Fields was forcibly grabbed on her arm by Lewandowski, moving her out of the way and nearly bringing her down to the ground, a source who witnessed the situation told POLITICO.
There's a type of American who learned nothing from the W years; just got louder, dumber, angrier & meaner. I call them 'The Illiteratti.' - John Fugelsang
- Leahy scolds Grassley for not allowing full committee to consider SCOTUS nom
- Trump throws a tantrum after man confronts him for swearing around children
- Video Appears To Show White Trump Supporter Sucker-Punch Black Protester (VIDEO)
- Florida governor booted from ‘Morning Joe’ after refusing to say whether all Muslims hate America
- Jeffrey Lord calls for Democrats to apologize for slavery — and gets crushed by Donna Brazile
- Phoenix councilman plots with pastors to change LGBT rights ‘back to the way it should be’
- Florida legislature approves controversial abortion restrictions
Donald Trump just got the media to air him pimping his own meat.- John Fugelsang
GOP Senator Admits Changing Rules Because Of Obama
During a Thursday morning radio interview, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) candidly explained that Senate Republicans would take a different approach to a Supreme Court nominee if a Republican president were in office and replacing a conservative justice.
President Trump, 2017: "The state of our Union is strong. But not as strong as my Trump Knives! Look at how easily they cut this tin can!"- Kevin R. Kruse tweet
GOP: It's Obama's Fault The GOP Is A Mess
President Barack Obama said Republicans should look in the mirror to assign blame for the tumult and rancor in their presidential nomination process.
I'm shocked and offended that Obama is skipping Nancy Reagan's funeral to attend Whitney Houston's funeral again.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama hits Trudeau with hockey trash talk: "Where’s the Stanley Cup right now?"
- Clinton and Sanders forcefully clash at Democratic debate
Miami: Returning To The Sea?
The city of Miami Beach floods on such a predictable basis that if, out of curiosity or sheer perversity, a person wants to she can plan a visit to coincide with an inundation. Knowing the tides would be high around the time of the “super blood moon,” in late September, I arranged to meet up with Hal Wanless, the chairman of the University of Miami’s geological-sciences department. Wanless, who is seventy-three, has spent nearly half a century studying how South Florida came into being. From this, he’s concluded that much of the region may have less than half a century more to go.
U.S. "has more color in water than its Oscars" - The Daily Show
Republicans have just announced they are going to wait until there is a new president before they even think about burying Nancy Reagan.- Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Oil down on U.S. refinery maintenance, OPEC doubts
- NY Attorney General slaps healthcare company with $100G fine for 'No Haitians need apply' ad
- Marriott: All towels at U.S. hotels will be made in USA
- UBS, Deutsche Bank Escaped Bonus Taxes Like Houdini, Judges Say
A racist maniac could NEVER become president!
Cable TV: Let's give him a billion dollars in free advertising and find out! - LOLGOP
Trump Is A Lawsuit Machine
The Better Business Bureau waded into the icky mess that is Trump University on Tuesday. It wanted to clarify the letter grade received by Donald Trump's Excellent Academic Adventure.
All this to-do brings back happy memories for me of the time I attended a Trump University seminar and Trump tried to have me fired.
Fight The Right Fundraiser
I feel as though I am in a dreamlike drowsy state. I hope that didn't reflect in today's edition!
Flu begone! Begone, I say!