All three GOP candidates backed away from their pledge to support GOP nominee
Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.
Trump has done more damage to the GOP in a few months than Democrats have been able to do in 30 years.- Jacob Weisberg
Donald Trump became a grandfather for the eighth time, ladies and gentlemen. When Trump actually met the baby, he was like, “Wow, look at the size of those hands!”- James Corden
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump rhetoric making US ‘less safe’, says ex-CIA chief
- Half of U.S. voters agree with Donald Trump’s plan to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country
- Australia made a movie to scare away potential migrants
- A Mississippi woman and her fiance plead guilty on charge that they tried to join ISIS
- Leahy asked State Dept. to investigate Israeli human rights 'violations'
Nearly two-thirds of Americans believe torture can be justified to extract information from suspected terrorists, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll, a level of support similar to that seen in countries like Nigeria where militant attacks are common.
Trump can totally destroy ISIS if 28-year old female reporter with a pen doesn't scare to him to death first.- LOLGOP
- Trump: Reporter would have pressed charges even if aide apologized "because she likes it"
- Trump vows to appoint Supreme Court justices who will investigate Hillary Clinton’s emails
- WATCH: Protester pepper-sprayed point blank at Trump
- GOP speechwriter: Ivanka will be voting for Clinton by November
- Trump mocks Cruz after senator mistakenly calls Florida his home state
- Trump's Fox Interview About Embattled Aide Devolves Into Hit On Megyn Kelly
- Marco Rubio misspells "United States" in letter to Alaska GOP
- Bible-thumping Alabama governor expelled from church after racy phone calls go public
- D.C. Madam’s Lawyer Confirms He Has Phone Records That Could Impact Election
Friendly reminder that the GOP candidates don't even want to vote for the GOP candidates.- John Dingell
Arizona Voters Are Angry
Maricopa County, Arizona, elections officials came under heavy pressure by state legislators on Monday to explain why thousands of voters waited for hours to cast ballots in the state's most populous county during last week's statewide Republican and Democratic presidential nominating contests. The special hearing to address the issue turned contentious as state representatives and angry voters lobbed accusations of voter suppression and discrimination by local elections officials.
My religion forbids contraception, so I should not have to pay my employees since they MIGHT use those wages to purchase birth control.- Tea Party Cat
President Obama hosted the annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House, and the theme was “Let's Celebrate.” Obama came up with the theme “Let's Celebrate” when he realized it's the last year he would ever have to do this. “I’ve pardoned my last turkey, rolled my last egg. God bless America.”- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Commutes Sentences of 61 Prisoners
- Hillary Clinton is taking to the airwaves to confront Donald Trump
- Clinton "perfectly willing" to debate Sanders in New York
That awkward moment when they allow guns at the Republican Convention and tempers flare and then no one’s alive to blame the chaos on Obama.- Tea Party Cat
More than 47,000 people have signed a petition to allow guns at the Republican National Convention. And every single one of them is a Democrat.- Conan O'Brien
- Oil up, but sharply off day's high on US crude build
- EPA Launches New Voluntary Methane Challenge Program To Reduce Emissions from the Oil and Gas Sector
- Wall St. rallies as fears of imminent rate hike fade
- Cab-hailing smartphone apps Uber and Ola face off in battle for India's booming taxi market
Another reason Obama's approval is at a 3-year high: job creation is near a 8-year high JUST LIKE MITT WARNED US. - LOLGOP
For over two decades, the battle between privacy-minded technologists and the U.S. government has primarily been over encryption. In the 1990s, in what became known as the Crypto Wars, the U.S. tried to limit powerful encryption — calling it as dangerous to export as sophisticated munitions — and eventually lost.
After the 2013 Snowden revelations, as mainstream technology companies started spreading encryption by putting it in popular consumer products, the wars erupted again.
If you’re a classic rock fan, and an insufferable snob, your favorite band is The Whom.- Conan O'Brien
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!
OMG! Just $28 away from the halfway goal!