Secret Service: No guns in GOP convention
The Secret Service says people attending the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this July will not be allowed to carry guns.
The statement comes in response to a petition that calls for allowing open carry of guns inside Quicken Loans Arena, the host venue.
The only thing that can stop a bad terrorist is a good terrorist. Hi, I'm Donald Trump and I'm running for president of the United States. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- ISIS Crucify Catholic Priest Tom Uzhunnalil on Good Friday: Reports
- American Couple Confirmed Dead After Brussels Attacks
- Cuba 'has no need of gifts from the empire': Fidel Castro
- Japan opens radar station close to disputed isles, drawing angry China response
- Syrian experts shocked by damage inside Palmyra's museum
- IS setbacks in Syria and Iraq
An Ayatollah says 'Death to America' = they're coming to kill us.
A Senator sings "Bomb bomb Iran" = just a politician playing to his base.
- John Fugelsang
Easter Suicide Attack
The death toll in a devastating suicide attack on picnicking families in the city of Lahore rose to 72, with another 230 injured, local media reports said Monday, as Pakistani authorities vowed to hunt down the Islamist militant...
- Wisconsin-based 'Cheesehead Revolution' challenged by Trump
- Donald Trump was a nightmare landlord in the 1980s
- Unhinged Trump aide sends CNN sexism segment off the rails with wild ‘genital mutilation’ charge
- Huckabee’s daughter: Trump wants Asian countries to acquire nukes so they ‘have some skin in the game’
- ‘I Don’t Need Any Lectures from You!’ Hannity Explodes in Fiery Clash with Jorge Ramos
Donald Trump loves America so much that if he was married to America he'd leave it for a younger, hotter America.- John Fugelsang
Trump Accuses Cruz Of Buying Nude Photos Of His Wife
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Sunday slammed rival Ted Cruz for the recent ad produced by an anti-Trump super-PAC featuring a photo of Trump's wife posing nude.
"From what I hear, he and his campaign went out and bought the cover shoot. Melania did a cover story for 'GQ,' a very strong modeling picture. No big deal," Trump said
The only thing more disturbing than being reminded that Ted Cruz has a private life is being reminded he wants to control your private life.- LOLGOP
My favorite Bible story is the one where Jesus drives all the gay cakes out of the temple. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders runs the table, wins Democratic caucuses in Washington, Alaska and Hawaii
- Clinton to go after Senate Republicans amid Supreme Court fight
It's a tough call, but I think I'd rather have the GOP candidates go back to talking about Trump's penis than Cruz having sex.- Andy Borowitz
Kansas Is On Fire!
Winds that have hindered firefighters trying to contain the biggest wildfire in Kansas history are forecast to increase.
The National Weather Service says a strong southeast wind of 20 to 30 mph is expected to blow over the sparsely populated fire zone Monday and Tuesday. Gusts of around 40 mph are forecast both days.
- Wall Street flat as consumer stocks gain, energy dips
- Puerto Rico's Congress rep hopes to amend debt crisis
- Oil Prices to Blame For Next Wave of Media Layoffs Coming to Al Jazeera
- Ford CEO Disses Trump's Trade Plan
I read that George Clooney e-mailed Hillary Clinton supporters a letter endorsing her for president. Or as Hillary put it, “That's one e-mail I'll never delete...”- Jimmy Fallon
Saudi Arabia And The Southwest
Saudi Arabia's largest dairy company will soon be unable to farm alfalfa in its own parched country to feed its 170,000 cows. So it's turning to an unlikely place to grow the water-chugging crop — the drought-stricken American Southwest.
"I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through." -Leonard Cohen
FIGHTING THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER
I'm wishing and hoping that we can reach the halfway mark before March ends!