Ammon Bundy: Jail Is The 'Most Difficult Thing I've Ever Done In My Life'
Ammon Bundy, the mastermind of the 2016 Oregon wildlife refuge standoff is still in jail and he says it is the hardest thing he's ever done.
But, he's showing no remorse for his actions and said that to keep busy he is taking solace in the words of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.
If your master plan is to overthrow the world's most powerful government and you attack a remote bird sanctuary you might be #YallQaeda. - anniepost tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Foreign Diplomats Voicing Alarm To U.S. Officials About Trump
- Mexican president: Trump language like that of Hitler
- U.S. to announce further easing of Cuba restrictions March 17
- U.N., rights groups say EU-Turkey migrant deal may be illegal
- Biden talks about 'nasty' US campaign during Mideast tour
- No bail urged for New Hampshire man in Bundy standoff
Netanyahu Just Said No
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declined an offer to meet President Barack Obama at the White House later this month and canceled his trip to Washington, the White House said on Monday, citing Israeli news reports.
On #InternationalWomensDay, don't forget the vital role Judaism, Christianity, and Islam played in keeping women in their place: Under men!- Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Trump lead narrows slightly while Cruz crushes Rubio in national poll
- JoeScar Berates Co-Host For Defending Trump Phoner: 'Stop Reading Twitter!'
- NY Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Challenging Cruz's Presidential Eligibility
- Republican Kasich says does not need delegate lead to win nomination
- Divide growing between Florida governor, other Republicans
- Alabama rep's bill would require sex offenders to pay for own castration
- DIY Abortions Are on the Rise, According to These Chilling Google Searches
I hired Wayne LaPierre to do PR for my falafel stand. He sent an email blast that Barack Obama wants to take your falafel.- John Fugelsang
Gun Industry Wants Legal Silencers Because It Hurts The Shooter's Ears. Aw. And Mass Shooters Will Love Silencers!
The U.S. gun industry is trying to shake off the Hollywood hitman image of the gun silencer and rebrand it as a hearing-protection device in a campaign to roll back regulations that date to the 1930s.
Mark International Women's Day by savoring how the GOP is making history by nominating a man whose wife is young enough to be his daughter! - LOLGOP
I have given up trying to convince people not to vote for Trump because he is unqualified, racist or dangerous. I am now trying to convince people not to vote for Trump because his concession speech would be the best thing to watch ever.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Fox News Host Grills Clinton At Town Hall On Her Email Server Use
- Sanders: Clinton 'Trying To Frighten' People Into Thinking They'd Lose Healthcare
More Cuckoos For Trump!
Donald Trump's campaign has been relying on the support of Carl Gallups, a Florida-based pastor and radio host, ahead of the state's March 15 Republican primary; the campaign invited Gallups to speak at a rally and touted his endorsement as a "great honor" from a "prominent" leader. Gallups is a fringe conspiracy host who believes the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, CT, was a "staged" "hoax" and that the father of one of the victims was an "actor employed by the Obama administration to take away your guns."
Has Trump blamed "accidentally" calling for a Hitler-like salute on bad acoustics, leap year or Mexico? - LOLGOP
- Oil slumps on new worries about supply, Goldman caution
- Iran billionaire sentenced to death for corruption
- The Better Business Bureau just called out Donald for lying about Trump University
- Reminder: The first computer programmer was a woman
Obama Said NO To A Koch
The Obama administration has rejected a plea by billionaire investor William Koch to refund as much as $14 million in royalties on a now-shut Colorado mine, according to a letter explaining the decision.
A new report claims that a knife was found buried at O.J. Simpson's estate. They're now analyzing the knife for evidence, but experts warn that it might not be related to the crime. You know, because it could be one of those regular knives people bury in the backyard.- Jimmy Fallon
Fighting The Right Fundraiser
Is Hard Hard Work
The last donation was Friday