Trump warns Iowans: Cruz "will destroy your ethanol business 100%"
Donald Trump launched his final salvo against Ted Cruz just hours before the Iowa caucuses as he accused his main rival of seeking to destroy the state’s ethanol business.
“He will destroy your ethanol business 100 percent,” Trump said Monday during a rally in Waterloo, Iowa.
There is no "moderate" Republican running for president. It's just that the overtly evil ones make it seem that way. - Kona Lowell
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Ex-UN ambassador: ISIS, Iran ‘going to take advantage’ of Obama’s final year
- Dozens killed in ISIS-claimed bombings near Syria shrine
- Saudi Arabia says 375 civilians killed on its border in Yemen war
- Anti nuclear test agency urges nations to ratify ban
- Oregon town tense amid dueling protests over armed takeover of wildlife refuge
Not Much Of A Mention In The News
A survivor hidden in a tree says he watched Boko Haram extremists firebomb huts and heard the screams of children burning to death, among 86 people officials say died in the latest attack by Nigeria's homegrown Islamic extremists
Someone drew a swastika on Trump's star on the Walk of Fame & there's no way to know if it was done by someone who hates him or supports him. - Maura Quint
- Iowa GOP chair: Voter interest "absolutely unprecedented"
- Confident Carson predicts ‘shock and awe’ in Iowa
- When Trump tells supporters not to donate, they mostly listen
- Trump rips Cruz for 'fraud' mailers
- Ted Cruz’s Closing Pitch: Washington Hates Me
- Palin goes off on 'Today' hosts after questions about son
If there were nude pics of a Democratic candidate's partner all over the internet I bet we'd see them on TV every day. All day.- Kona Lowell
Jeb Bush is a reminder that being "the smart Bush" is an incredibly low bar. - Jeff Tiedrich
Public Backlash Against The Bundy Clan. Ya Think?
A public backlash against the Malheur occupiers also suggests American sympathy for those who work for the US Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management, and the US Fish and Wildlife Department.
Obama faced a GOP literally willing to let the planet burn. From that we got 17 million insured, Wall St reform & a clean energy revolution. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Sanders doubles Clinton's NH support
- Hillary Clinton closes with populist fire in Iowa
- Hillary Clinton Says She’s ‘Not in the Pocket of Anyone’
Pretty sweet that people whose greatest fear is subsidizing lazy people have made Jeb Bush and Ben Carson's sorry consultants very rich men. - LOLGOP
Ben & Jerry's Feeling The Bern
Ben & Jerry's ice cream founder Ben Cohen says that if Iowans vote Bernie Sanders the winner of their caucuses he will reward them in pints -- and possibly a new "Bernie flavor."
"If Iowa voters do the right thing and support Bernie, I will personally come to Iowa and make as much ice cream for them as I can," Cohen told The Hill in a telephone interview Monday just hours before the Iowa caucuses.
- Stocks open February in the red as oil falls 5%
- U.S. vulnerable to global slowdown, volatility: Fed's Fischer
- Raul Castro visits France on historic trip as Cuba opens up its economy
- Rare Mercedes-Benz auctions for $9.9 million
Happy #BlackHistoryMonth to all African American friends, and happy White Men Are The Real Victims Month to Rush Limbaugh. - John Fugelsang
Union Plumbers Donating Time To Flint
Members of Plumbing Manufacturers International (PMI) hit the streets Saturday 300 strong to install donated faucets and other plumbing in homes of residents affected by Flint's water crisis.
A lot of people are upset because in a new movie, Michael Jackson will be played by British white actor Joseph Fiennes. They’re also not thrilled about the new James Brown biopic starring Benedict Cumberbatch.- Conan O'Brien