Trump Turns On Iowa Voters: They Didn’t Give Me Any Credit!
Donald Trump slighted Republican voters on Tuesday after coming in second place in the Iowa caucus, writing on Twitter that he didn't get "any credit" for "self-funding" his presidential campaign.
Trump the "Milli Vanilli of politics." - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Afghan official: U.S. airstrikes killed 29 ISIS militants, took out terror group's radio station
- U.S.-led coalition aims to recapture ISIS 'caliphate' in Iraq, Syria
- Judge to rule on Ammon Bundy's release from jail as standoff continues
- U.S. military leaders: women should have to register for draft
- A United Nations Committee Officially Ruled Abortion a Human Right
FBI Investigating Flint
The FBI is joining with other federal agencies in investigating the circumstances behind how lead got into Flint, Mich.’s drinking water.
The law enforcement agency’s addition to the ongoing probe adds a new level to the potential outcome of the high-profile water pollution scandal.
Ted Cruz is a bunch of silly putty stuck to the skeleton of a Salem witch trial judge who was killed in a fire lit by his favorite slave.- Rob Delaney
- Fox News To Trump: Skipping Our Debate Sure Cost You In Iowa, Buddy!
- ‘Here am I Lord, use me’: Ted Cruz’s dad says Holy Ghost authorized White House run
- Cruz Says 'New York Values' Attack Led To Victory Over Trump In Iowa
- Poll: 25 percent of federal government employees would quit under President Trump
- Carson slams GOP rivals' 'dirty tricks' in Iowa
- GOP leader suggests panel overstepped with Clinton email probe
"they told me I had no chance." - Marco Rubio. (They were right.) - John Fugelsang
Jeb Spent $2800 A Vote In Iowa
Jeb Bush's sixth place finish in Iowa came with a shocking price tag.
He may have only amassed 2.8 percent of the vote among Iowa caucus goers Monday night, but he paid $2,800 for each vote, according to a tabulation compiled by the Huffington Post.
Just told my barber I want my hair to be “Megyn Kelly in the front, Donald Trump in the back.”- Conan O'Brien
Huckabee Quits, No One Notices
Republican White House hopeful Mike Huckabee has suspended his campaign after winning barely two percent in the Iowa caucuses that launched the 2016 presidential race.
Kid Rock endorses Trump & says let “Motherf**king Business Guy” be POTUS.
Y'know, like George W. Bush.
Who Kid Rock also endorsed. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, GOP leaders meet as campaign din hinders compromise
- Iowa Dem Party declares Clinton winner of #IowaCaucus as networks say it's still too close
Rubio gets more credit from the GOP for losing Iowa than Obama does for preventing a depression, insuring 17 mil and taking Iran's uranium. - LOLGOP
Run along now, Carly, and try to get a real job at some company you can destroy... #IowaCaucus. - Barracks O'Bama tweet
- Dow futures down triple digits as oil and earnings weigh
- Alphabet Passes Apple as World's Most Valuable Company With Google's Help
- U.S. CEOs unleash recession fears in earnings calls
Hey, you know what else is good for capitalism? A living wage workforce that can afford to, y'know, buy sh*t. - John Fugelsang
UH, OH, UK
Scientists in Britain have been give the go-ahead to edit the genes of human embryos for research purposes, using a technique that some say could eventually be used to create "designer babies".