WashPo Fact Checker Awards Four Pinocchios to Trump’s Wall Estimate
Washington Post has looked into the details of Donald Trump‘s grand proposal to build a border wall — and found his promises regarding the project’s cost “highly dubious.”
"Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders won their respective party primaries. It was a great night for loud men with crazy hair." –Jimmy Kimmel
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Syria humanitarian task force meets in Geneva
- Iraqi PM says has won back half of ISIS-held territories
- Three Iraqi presidential guards kidnapped near northern town: sources
- Four UN peacekeepers among 7 troops killed in Mali attacks
- North Korea halts probe into fate of kidnapped Japanese
- US-Mexican drug sting signals a shift in relationship
- 'We will kill you': Ahead of Pope's visit, Mexico gang violence targets priests
- Pat Robertson: Women in combat are 'masochistic' sexual deviants acting out 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Militants warn authorities about booby traps left behind at Oregon reserve
Weird. I don't remember any Republican candidates fighting over who loved George W. Bush more in 2008. Wonder why. - LOLGOP
Iraqi Refugees In Finland Are Fleeing Back To Iraq
Thousands of Iraqi refugees who arrived in Finland last year have decided to cancel their asylum applications and to return home voluntarily, citing family issues and disappointment with life in the frosty Nordic
"Is it possible for a man to be sadder than Jeb Bush? We are a week away from Jeb Bush walking on stage at the debate just wearing sweatpants, eating cereal directly out of the box, and just going, 'Oh, what's the point.'" –James Corden
- Cruz campaign yanks anti-Rubio ad after viewers spot adult film actress
- Jewish group rips Ted Cruz after endorsement by 'abhorrent' anti-Semitic preacher
- Jeb Bush On His Foreign Policy Chops: Florida National Guard Ran Abu Ghraib Prison
- Miss. Republican wants to let creationist and climate skeptic teachers push their views in class
- Texas attorney general could be disbarred for telling clerks to violate US Constitution
- 'Fox and Friends' found a black person to compare Clinton and Sanders to ‘grand wizards of the KKK’
When Trump is president, you'll hear people saying "Why is there no White History Month?" ALL YEAR LONG. - LOLGOP
A representative for Purdue Students for Life apologized for the campus crusade against abortion that included writing on sidewalks with chalk and pasting flyers on poles claiming abortion makes black children an “endangered race.”
"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich." –GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump
More Trump Inspiration?
Texas A&M University is conducting an investigation after a group of students visiting campus from an inner-city Dallas high school were harassed Tuesday with racial slurs and a demand to “go back where you came from.”
I like it when obese, beer-soaked, cheese-sweat-stained males make fun of Hillary Clinton's looks. - John Fugelsang
"America has been told for years to pick the sensible candidate, the responsible one, a buddy, a pal, great on paper. 'You will grow to love them.' But now it is getting swept off its feet by a couple of bad boys from the wrong side of the polls." –Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- Obama’s budget request comes amid sexual assault investigation backlog
- Has the Democratic Race Become a Referendum on Bernie Sanders, Not Hillary Clinton?
"One candidate who did not do so well last night is the winner of the 2016 presidential election, Hillary Clinton." –Stephen Colbert
In all fairness, one reason FOX doesn't call Raphael Edward Cruz, "Eduardo
Raphael Cruz," is because his name really is Raphael Edward Cruz. I
know... they also don't call him "Raphael," nor did they call Romney by his
first name, Willard. What do you expect, anyway? FOX tries very hard not
to eat their own young.
lol...all I expect from FoxNews is _______________. Fill in the blank with any nasty expletive.
Thanks for writing.
"According to a new report, the number of babies named 'Hillary' has decreased 90 percent since Bill Clinton was president. And, this is interesting, there has never been a baby named Bernie." –Seth Meyers
- Stocks rally to end rough week, oil surges 12%
- Japanese stocks are getting destroyed
- ‘F*ck you!’: Indiana workers react with outrage after being told their jobs are moving to Mexico
- 'Star Wars' Producers Charged Over Harrison Ford Accident
"I saw that the unemployment rate in the U.S. just fell below 5 percent, which is the lowest it's been in eight years. When asked for comment on the number of unemployed Americans, Obama said, 'Uh ... I can't wait to be one of them!'" –Jimmy Fallon
Tomorrow Night, Trump, Cruz and Jeb!
Nearly all the U.S. Republican presidential candidates will take the stage at CBS News’ televised debate on Saturday, with Donald Trump flanked by rivals Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush, the network said.