Donald Trump just flung this insane rant at Pope Francis
Donald Trump has responded to Pope Francis, who on Thursday said the GOP candidate was not a Christian because of his comments about immigrants.
Trump: "The Pope doesn't get to decide what's Christian."
Um, actually, that's like the Pope's number one job.- Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. shootings since 1963 have killed more Americans than all wars ever
- At least 38 killed in U.S.-led strikes in Syria's Hasaka over 48 hours: monitor
- UN aid 'to reach all besieged Syria areas within a week
- Radioactive material missing in south Iraq: officials
- Iraq to shrink paramilitary forces due to shortage of funds
During his speech at the rally, George W. Bush said his brother Jeb is the guy who can fix the problems that inflame our country’s frustrations. Or in other words, Jeb is America’s Preparation H.- Jimmy Fallon
Obama Is Going To A Communist Country!!!
President Barack Obama will visit Cuba next month, multiple U.S. and diplomatic sources told CNN on Wednesday.
Next month, I'll travel to Cuba to advance our progress and efforts that can improve the lives of the Cuban people. - President Barack Obama
Ted Cruz is the guy who won't stop trying to sell you an above-ground pool & you keep telling him you live in an apartment. - John Fugelsang
- Outside groups warn GOP: Don’t even think about holding a SCOTUS hearing
- Prospects fade for GOP budget
- South Carolina GOP Primary: Evangelicals Are Key
- Ben Carson Called Muslim Americans "Schizophrenic" for Loving Islam and American Values
- In town hall, MSNBC and ‘Morning Joe’ hosts let Trump skate on bigotry, racism
When fascism comes to America, it will wear cufflinks and have an open invite to call into Morning Joe.- LOLGOP
Guns In Schools Nationwide Bill Introduced By....drum roll please...A Texan Of Course!
Texas Republican Rep. Randy Weber has introduced legislation that would allow people with concealed carry permits to possess guns in schools nationwide.
The Pope is tougher on Trump than "Morning Joe" is.- LOLGOP
Oh, Jeb! Engraving your name on your gun is a slippery slope to a government database of gun owners, then something something tyranny. - Tea Party Cat
Benghazi Is Back!
The head of the House’s Benghazi committee is claiming to have achieved “significant breakthroughs” following interviews with top Obama administration officials this month.
If there were a Supreme Court opening early in a GOP president's last year, there would already be TV ads demanding the Senate do its job.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Jane Sanders Is Central in Her Husband's Surging Campaign
- Clinton stresses Obama ties, says she'll build on 'progress'
The Vagina Gatekeeper's Newest Keys
A special House panel investigating Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers has issued its first three subpoenas, the Republican chairman of the committee said
So far today I learned that God killed Scalia because He supports Cruz, guns make us free and Beyoncé is to blame for violence against cops. - OhNoSheTwitnt Tweet
The Pope Makes Historical Statement
Pope Francis insisted Thursday that abortion was always a crime but hinted that the Church could exceptionally relax its ban on contraception for women at risk of contracting the Zika virus.
A guy who would turn on the Pope when it's convenient would probably turn on you.- LOLGOP
- Oil extends rally above $35 after Iran welcomes output freeze
- Business leaders confident Congress, White House can iron out differences on Pacific trade deal
- Los Angeles hospital paid hackers $17,000 ransom in bitcoins
- Yahoo to shut down digital magazines
If want a hint of how bad the economy was in 2008, think about Jeb Bush's campaign today.- LOLGOP
GOP Criticizing Apple, Inc.
Prominent Republicans criticized Apple Inc on Wednesday for opposing a government request for help hacking into an iPhone belonging to one of the San Bernardino attackers, calling the issue tough but important to boosting national security.
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. - Steven Wright
Fighting The Right Fundraiser
|That's me, on the left.|