Ryan quotes Braveheart: 'Unite the clans'
In a speech Wednesday, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) will call on fractured Republicans to join together to fight to take back the White House in 2016.
"To quote William Wallace in Braveheart, we have to unite the clans,” Ryan will say in a keynote address at the annual policy summit hosted by the conservative outside group Heritage Action.
Unite the clans? Gee, is that code for "klans?" smh
No matter how much we've overestimated Trump, we'll never match how much he's overestimated himself. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. will act against Islamic State in Libya if needed: White House
- Arabs, Kurds retake northern Iraq village from Islamic State
- U.N. halts Syria talks as government closes in on Aleppo
- Japan military on alert over North Korea's planned rocket launch
- Pope denounces Mexican corruption, violence on eve of visit
- Fox panel: Ban everyone named ‘Mohammed’ because Muslims have ‘infested’ our homes
I just heard Ted Cruz's first words on his Iowa caucus win: "To God goes the glory."
That's Republican for "Allahu Akbar!" - Hend Amry
EPA Says Michigan Mislead Them About Flint
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) head Gina McCarthy said Michigan state officials misled her agency in the run-up to Flint’s lead contamination crisis.
Scary that Marco Rubio, a man who says women should be forced to have their rapists' babies, is considered a more moderate GOP frontrunner. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Bacon Bible Beating
It’s always amazing how many folks who claim to be Christians are exactly nothing like Jesus. On Tuesday, an 11-year-old Michigan girl burst into tears intermittently as she testified in court that her father, 45-year-old Jonathan A. Powell, beat her with frozen bacon as he quoted the Bible.
- Rand Paul Drops Out Of 2016 Race
- Carson Compares Cruz's 'Dirty Tricks' To The Obama Administration
- A Confused Trump Pulled Out Money During Communion In Iowa Church
- Jake Tapper visibly baffled as Sarah Palin’s abortion rant leaps from Donald Trump to Justin Bieber
- Jeb pleads with supporters after fiery NH stump speech: "please clap"
- Michigan Republicans push laws to punish Detroit teachers who revealed shocking conditions in their schools
- GOP lawmaker threatens to have U.S. Marshals "hunt down" absent Flint witnesses
- How Is Rick Snyder Not Testifying Before Congress About the Flint Water Crisis?
My favorite Bible story is when Jesus feeds the multitudes after administering a drug test to make sure they deserve food.- John Fugelsang
|He's so mad he may shoot someone!|
Donald Trump on Wednesday morning published several tweets accusing Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) of "fraud" and said that the Iowa caucuses either need to be redone or "nullified," citing reports that the Cruz campaign disseminated misinformation about Ben Carson and sent out mailers suggesting Iowans violated election law.
I hope Trump wins, but even Reagan lost Iowa. ON TO NH, WHERE I'LL BE SPEAKING AT A TRUMP EVENT TOMORROW! - Ann Coulter tweet
Just a little reminder from Congress that if any Republican wins in 2016, they're coming right for your insurance. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton
- Sanders looks to snatch Iowa delegates away from Clinton
- Sanders will debate Clinton on Thursday after all
GOP: We Need To Investigate Obama From This Other Angle
Upset with what they see as "executive overreach" from the Obama administration, Republicans are forming a task force to challenge the president’s power.
President Obama is planning to visit a U.S. mosque for his first time as president. When asked why, Obama said, "I wanted to go to the one place in America where I won’t see Donald Trump."- Conan O'Brien
"I'll beat her rear end on that stage and afterward she'll be relieved that I didn't serve her with a subpoena." - Chris Christie on Hillary
|Chris Christie in partial uniform, minus his cup.|
- Oil bounces 6 percent as dollar tumbles after U.S. data
- North America, China power GM to record $9.7b annual profit
- Scientists to inject fuel in experimental fusion device
- VW submits fix for 3.0-liter diesels to California officials
"Jeb can fix it" sounds like a local roto rooter or someone's uncle's YouTube channel.- Jimmy Kimmel
Bacardi Wants Its Cuban Rum Factory Back
Bacardi filed suit Monday against the United States demanding an explanation of its decision to let Cuba sell Havana Club rum in the United States once the U.S. trade embargo against the communist island is lifted.