Key GOP Senators Emerge From Meeting: No Hearing For Obama SCOTUS Nominee
Key Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee emerged from a closed door meeting in Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office Tuesday united in their determination not to consider any nominee to replace Antonin Scalia until the next president takes office.
GOP: We can't shut the government down but we can shut down Obama!
Obama signs executive order relocating Congress to Guantanamo. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Syrian regime agrees to peace deal but doubts persist
- Kurdish special forces rescue Swedish girl from Islamic State jihadists
- Kurdish oil flows shut as pipeline sabotaged in Turkey
- Indian forces kill all militants in Kashmir after three-day gunbattle
- US commander: China seeking control of East Asia
- Obama pushes to 'change course' and bring Gitmo detainees to US
If we close Guantanamo where will we keep the people who tweet bad things about President Trump? - LOLGOP
So much for that acting presidential “soon” talk.
On the eve of the Nevada caucuses, Republican frontrunner Donald Trump told the crowd at a rally in Las Vegas on Monday night that he wanted to punch a protester who was being escorted from the event in the face.
There's no reason for any Republican candidate to drop out. For instance, Ben Carson doesn't even know he's still running. - LOLGOP
- Alabama GOP advances plan to treat abortion clinics like ‘pedophiles’
- Darrell Issa backs Carson’s theory about Obama’s blackness: ‘Technically’ he was ‘raised white’
- Cruz asks top spokesman to go after Rubio flap
- Joe Scarborough: Ted Cruz’s fired staffer is like Jesus because he ‘died for the sins’ of Cruz campaign
- FALSE: Trump’s tale about Pershing executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood, debunked
Sure, Jeb Bush ended his presidential campaign, but at least he kept his dignity and rescued the family name.- Tea Party Cat
Pinkie Pig Offers Hillary Underwear
Joe Arpaio said Monday at a rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that he would give Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton a free pair of "pink underwear" if she'd visit his Tent City jail.
1 Obama promises to close Guantanamo
2 Voters elect him
3 GOP blocks him from doing it
4 GOP reminds you Obama broke promise to close GITMO - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Bill Clinton mocks Trump as he rallies for his wife Hillary in Dallas: We need to make America whole again
- Hillary Clinton embraces latest ‘Scandal,’ visits Kerry Washington on set of ABC’s political drama
- Cramer: Thank Bernie Sanders for stock surge
Cuba's Had A Lung Cancer Vaccine For Years, And Now It's Coming To The U.S.
President Barack Obama will become the first president to visit Cuba in almost 90 years when he and first lady Michelle Obama travel to the island nation on March 21. But one of the most exciting things about the thawing of relations between Cuba and the U.S. is happening stateside right now: the possibility of clinical trials on a drug to prevent lung cancer, and possibly other cancers, too.
Look, none of the other black presidents ever nominated a Supreme Court justice in the last year of their term, so Obama shouldn’t either!!!- Tea Party Cat
If you're looking for the guys who say America is a Christian nation, they're cheering a guy screaming about punching and torturing people. - LOLGOP
- Stocks fall 1%, Dow off triple digits as oil weighs
- Bill Gates backs FBI in iPhone encryption battle
- Smith & Wesson Taking Aim At Military Contract, New Buy Point
- CNN: Trump Supporter Roger Stone "Will No Longer Appear On" Network
Bill Gates: "FBI should get access to iPhone. I'd let them into any Windows Phones they've purcha- no? Okay that's... (sigh) that's fine."- The Daily Show Tweet
Waterworld Wasn't Just A Movie
The oceans have heaved up and down as world temperatures have waxed and waned, but as new research tracking the past 2,800 years shows, never during that time did the seas rise as sharply or as suddenly as has been the case during the last century.
Jeb Bush spent $130 million running for president, when he could of been helping Kanye get out of debt instead. What a waste.- Adam Wolf Tweet
Fight The Right Fundraiser
Only $2480 to go!