Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has endeared himself to supporters with harsh rhetoric on immigration, but he may have alienated even more Hispanic voters as a result...
If you don't trust the government to do background checks but think it can round up millions easy, you just hate Mexicans.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Saudi jets to arrive in Turkey to strike IS: Ankara
- US, China agree on UN North Korea resolution
- French president suggests Argentina help with Syrian crisis
The Cuban government recently returned a missing U.S. missile that was sent to Europe for training, but was accidentally shipped to Cuba. So the good news is that the missile was returned to America. But the bad news is THAT CAN HAPPEN!- Jimmy Fallon
Ex-Mexican Prez To Trump: 'I'm Not Going To Pay For That F*cking Wall'
Vincente Fox told Fusion's Jorge Ramos that Trump should pay for the U.S.-Mexico border wall, the Republican's marquee foreign policy plan, because "he's got the money."
"Democracy cannot take us to crazy people," Fox responded when asked if he was afraid that Trump would win the election.
- Sarah Palin uses bogus quote to compare bullying Trump to pacifist Gandhi
- Poll: Trump leads Rubio in Florida by double digits
- Romney prods Trump: 'Show voters your back taxes'
- Tennessee governor endorses Rubio in Republican presidential bid
- Cruz, Rubio prep for brutal debate night
- Federal food stamp fraud charges could topple Warren Jeffs’ polygamous Utah sect
- New Hampshire GOP Rep.: ‘The Pope Is The Anti-Christ’
At a rally in Las Vegas last night Donald Trump told supporters he’d like to punch protesters in the face. Though he looks more like the kind of guy who would stroke a white cat while somebody else punched you in the face. - Seth Myers
Rubio Endorsed By Texas Paper
Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) has won the endorsement of a major Texas newspaper days ahead of the state’s presidential primary.
The San Antonio Express-News editorial” lauded Rubio’s comparative experience over Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas) and bashed his rivals as “boorish, angry and divisive.
Yesterday, a group of more than 20 unions released a statement supporting Hillary Clinton for president, including the Bricklayers Union. Then Donald Trump was like, “Et tu, wall builders?”- Jimmy Fallon
Well, Of Course, Ted Cruz Is Blocking Flint's Aid
Ted Cruz is standing in the way of a bipartisan Senate bill to provide hundreds of millions of dollars in aid for Flint, Mich., and other communities that need to upgrade their drinking water infrastructure.
Rock The Voter News
- Sanders overtakes Clinton in Wisconsin: poll
- Poll: Clinton more than doubles Sanders in biggest Super Tuesday state
Abortion Is Legal, But Access, Not So Much.
Abortion providers across the US are closing at a record pace, according to data analysis from Bloomberg Businessweek, and the closures are not limited to the conservative states
NASA said this week it has received a record high number of 18,000 applications for their astronaut training program. NASA said it shows a growing interest in space exploration. Then people said, “Nah, we just wanna get off the planet before this election.”- Jimmy Fallon
- Oil slides on new Cushing builds, global growth worry
- Apple: Court order violates 1st Amendment
- J&J must pay $72 million for cancer death linked to talcum powder: lawyers
- 45% of Americans pay no federal income tax
Well, Bob, since you hate Unions so much I'm sure you won't mind working through the weekend, right?- John Fugelsang
Halliburton Cuts Jobs Due To Low Oil Prices
The shrinking of the oil industry picked up speed this week after Halliburton Co. announced it's cutting another 5,000 workers, or 8 percent of its remaining global workforce, to survive a lengthening crude market downturn
Fight The Right Fundraiser