Rancher and right-wing tax-dodging darling Cliven Bundy arrested in Oregon
Cliven Bundy, the scofflaw Nevada rancher whose dispute over grazing fees led to a 2014 armed showdown with the federal government, was arrested late Wednesday in Oregon as he went to lend support to armed militants holed up at a wildlife preserve.
Breaking: Cliven Bundy arrested; tells law enforcement officials they can take his cowboy hat when they pry it from his cold, dead head. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Last Oregon holdout David Fry surrenders peacefully after threatening suicide or war
- FBI surrounds remaining Malheur insurgents as occupiers panic on live feed
- U.S. tells allies campaign to defeat Islamic State must be accelerated
- U.S. says Russian reports of U.S. strikes in Aleppo are a fabrication
- Russia has made 'quite specific' proposal on Syria ceasefire: Lavrov
- Czechs propose to send pilot trainers to Iraq
- North Korea says South's pulling out of industrial zone 'declaration of war'
Some Call It Treason
An Iranian official said "Republican rivals of the current US administration" attempted to stall last month's Iranian-U.S. prisoner swap until the eve of the U.S. presidential election..."In the course of the talks for exchanging prisoners, the Republican rivals of the current US administration who claim to be humanitarians and advocates of human rights sent a message telling us not to release these people [American prisoners] and continue this process [of talks] until the eve of US presidential elections...
Fox News slammed Beyoncé’s Super Bowl halftime performance because her backup dancers were dressed like Black Panthers, and now some Fox viewers are calling for a boycott of Beyoncé. So it looks like old white guys won’t be buying Beyoncé albums anymore. - Conan O'Brien
- Trump’s Shocking Suggestion for What to Do About North Korea’s Kim Jong-un
- Donald Trump Retweets ‘WhiteGenocideTM’ Account—Again
- Ohio Gov. Kasich set to sign anti-Planned Parenthood bill based on debunked activist videos
- Pat Robertson: Women in combat are sexual deviants acting out ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
I'm sure the right would be totally cool with Obama retweeting a black version of a neo-nazi, if that even exists. - LOLGOP
War On Women Continues
A Utah committee of all-male lawmakers has voted to keep the sales tax on tampons and other feminine hygiene products despite an international push to remove it.
Going into New Hampshire, Jeb Bush was polling at 5th place. Not among the candidates, among the members of the Bush family. - Conan O'Brien
Hispanic Celebs Respond To GOP
More than 20 Hispanic celebrities — including “Law & Order’s” Benjamin Bratt, comedian George Lopez and “Avatar” actress Zoe Saldana — are slamming the entire GOP presidential field for “capitalizing on negative stereotypes and inaccurate information about our community.”
A Trump speech wouldn't be so bad if we were the only country that knew English. - Tina Dupuy
Ferguson, Missouri Still Doesn't Get It
The US Department of Justice is suing the city of Ferguson, Mo., over the City Council's resistance to absorb the costs associated with federally structured reforms of the city's justice system.
Rock The Voter News
- Congressional Black Caucus PAC endorses Hillary Clinton before South Carolina primary
- Bernie Sanders' brother gets frontline role with UK Greens
- John Lewis On Sanders' Civil Rights Record: 'I Never Saw Him'
The More The Merrier?
Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb, who dropped his bid for the Democratic presidential nomination in October, may renew his effort to win the U.S. presidency, a CBS affiliate in Texas reported on Thursday.
Jeb Bush Assures Pipe-Wielding Thugs He’ll Have The Delegates He Promised Them By Next Week. - The Onion
- Dow briefly plunges 300 as Europe, oil weigh
- Fed's Yellen sticks to her guns as global market rout worsens
- McCain presses U.S. Air Force, Pentagon over Russian engines
- Scientists detect gravitational waves, space-time ripples that Einstein predicted 100 years ago
Carly Fiorina drops out of Presidential race, extending her unbeaten record of losing investors' money whatever it is she's doing. - The Daily Edge
Oil, Oil Everywhere And All The Stocks Did Shrink
Oil tumbled to lowest level in more than 12 years as crude stockpiles at the delivery point for New York futures expanded to a record.
I watched local news & saw poor ppl busted for illegal mood-altering drugs, followed by commercials for the legal ones. - John Fugelsang
Fighting The Right Fundraiser.
It's dirty, dirty work but someone has to do it!