Clinton, Sanders clash over what it means to be progressive
Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders traded barbs Wednesday night over who best embodies progressive values.
George W. Bush is going to be campaigning with Jeb Bush so F the haters who say your dreams can't come true.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Top al Qaeda commander killed in Yemen drone strikes: residents
- UN panel rules Assange's detention illegal: Sweden
- Super Bowl security plan informed by Paris attacks: U.S. official
- Donald Trump Says Soldiers 'Go For A Little Ride' When Roadside Bombs Hit
FOX NEWS: OBAMA HAS BEEN TO A MOSQUE MORE OFTEN THAN OSAMA BIN LADEN IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS. - LOLGOP
Separation Of Church And
A Republican state representative in New Hampshire on Wednesday submitted testimony to a state House committee hearing arguing that giving public assistance to Muslims amounts to treason.
Republicans want Rubio so they can say their candidate *also* has to do everything backwards and in heels. - Tina Dupuy
- Seth Meyers slams Trump’s demand for new election: ‘No one wants to go back to f*cking Iowa’
- Stephen Colbert gleefully mocks Trump’s Iowa loss: ‘Oh, you came in second? Go f*ck yourself’
- Trump: Maybe Obama "feels comfortable" in a mosque
- Rubio overtakes Bush in endorsements
- Carson Campaign Cuts More Than 50 Jobs To Tighten Budget
- ‘Pro-life’ broadcaster shrugs off fetus-devastating Flint water crisis and Zika epidemic as made-up
- Christian singer tells CNN she’s willing to die for LaVoy Finicum’s beliefs: ‘If I lose my life — it’s worth it’
- Flint inmates forced to drink tap water during state of emergency
Rand Paul pulls out with Santorum right behind him.
Ok, I'm done now. - John Fugelsang
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Continues...
Journalist Bob Woodward of Watergate fame argued Wednesday that presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is struggling to overcome opponent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) because Clinton “shouts” too much.
Caucus night in Iowa and Ted Cruz was the winner on the Republican side with 28 percent of the vote. Donald Trump came in second with 24 percent, and Marco Rubio is right behind him with 23 percent. Third is pretty good considering the fact that most Iowa voters think that Marco Rubio is a game you play in the swimming pool. - Jimmy Kimmel
A member of Marco Rubio’s inner circle said his boss benefitted from the Trump-Cruz fight because, "Marco is everyone’s second choice." That explains Rubio’s new campaign slogan, "I’m the Least Worst."- Conan O'Brien
“I’ve been told that some [Muslims] fear to leave [their homes]; some don’t want to go shopping for their families; some don’t want to go about their ordinary daily routines because, by wearing cover, they’re afraid they’ll be intimidated. That should not and that will not stand in America.”
“Those who feel like they can intimidate our fellow citizens to take out their anger don’t represent the best of America, they represent the worst of humankind, and they should be ashamed of that kind of behavior."
George W Bush, speech at Mosque, Sep 18 2001.
Rock The Voter News
- Former NAACP Head Ben Jealous To Endorse Bernie Sanders
- Poll: Clinton narrows the gap in New Hampshire with single largest gain yet
As president, Trump would only visit a mosque to supervise the roundups. - LOLGOP
Chris Christie Withheld Emails On Bridgegate!
Attorneys for a former Christie appointee who is battling criminal charges over the incident said in a court filing on Wednesday that they had "newly discovered" that the governor's office had withheld "critical documents" originating from the days around the lane closures in September 2013 that gridlocked the town of Fort Lee. Claims made by Christie's lawyers for why these documents should be kept secret do not "pass the red face test", according to the filing. Among the documents are emails between Christie's press secretary Michael Drewniak and David Wildstein, a state official who has pleaded guilty to conspiracy, which were withheld on the basis of attorney-client privilege despite neither man being an attorney. A spokesman for Christie did not respond to a request for comment.
- Oil falls in volatile trade amid weak dollar, producer meet uncertainty
- Despite protests, US and 11 other countries officially sign Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal
- U.S. gun traders rush to set up new sites after Facebook firearms ban
- US Supreme Court Justice Roberts sold more than $250,000 in Microsoft stock
It will be great when President Trump loses wars he started and then explains why they weren't fair in sad Twitter rants.- LOLGOP
Smirking At Congress
Former Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO Martin Shkreli kept a smirk on his face Thursday while testifying before the House Oversight Committee, where he repeatedly invoked his Fifth Amendment right to decline to respond to the legislators' inquiries.
I'd like to see Andrew Jackson give up his seat on the $20 bill for Rosa Parks. - John Fugelsang