Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton win big; Jeb Bush exits
Donald Trump did more than win his second easy victory in consecutive presidential primaries in South Carolina on Saturday.
He advanced his takeover of the Republican Party. He proved that he can dominate a race in the Deep South.
Donald Trump reminds you that 2 Latinos are trying to take a job away from him.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Seven people killed in random Michigan shootings, suspect in custody
- South Carolina mall evacuated Saturday after 'active shooter' reported
- Australia issues security alert for Kuala Lumpur
- North Korea confirms new military chief after reported execution
Maybe most Moslems peaceful, but until they recognize and destroy their growing jihadist cancer they must be held responsible. - Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox News
Let's all thank Jeb Bush for taking $100 million from some of the greediest selfish bastards in America & redistributing their wealth.- John Fugelsang
- Fresh off SC win, Trump hits Wall Street Journal
- The Latest: Trump: Can act more presidential 'pretty soon'
- Majority of South Carolina GOP voters favor Donald Trump's Muslim ban
- Romney to endorse Rubio for president
- Big money donors look to Marco Rubio after Jeb Bush campaign collapses
- A historian sets Ted Cruz straight after he makes ridiculous claims about the Supreme Court
- Republicans in Congress Urge Women With Zika to Accept Microcephaly, Not Abortion
Remember those guys who berated you for opposing George W. Bush?
They're the guys berating you now for opposing Donald Trump.- John Fugelsang
Tea Party Queen Gets A Nod From The Donald
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump thanked former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin for her help after winning in the South Carolina primary.
What happens when the U.S. exhausts its supply of thoughts and prayers for shooting victims? Do we start borrowing from other countries? - OhNoSheTwitnt
Trump Is Attempting To Sound Presidential. Eyes Rolling.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sunday that he "wouldn't be shocked" if he didn't get the GOP nomination, noting that there were "a lot of good people" competing against him.
Trump wins SC primary. After calling GWB a liar. After fighting with the Pope. After threatening to sue Ted Cruz. Welcome to the new GOP. - Matt Viser
Rock The Voter News
- Morgan Freeman voices new Clinton ad: ‘She’s always stood with us’
- Sanders faces struggle to broaden appeal after faltering in Nevada
- Sanders: Low Voter Turnout Hurt Us In Nevada
Man Berns Himself
A Bernie Sanders supporter got a surprise phone call from the Secret Service after he attempted to place an obituary in a Las Vegas newspaper announcing the death of Sanders rival Hillary Clinton.
It's comforting to recognize that there are worse things than Trump being President. When you come up with one of those things, please let me know.- Andy Borowitz
- Stocks end mixed, still post best week of 2016
- John McAfee: I can crack the iPhone
- EPA asks Volkswagen to make electric cars in U.S.: Welt am Sonntag
- Telecom company abandoning Georgia after sweeping anti-gay bill passes: ‘We don’t tolerate that crap’
I support keeping the US minimum wage at $7.25hr - but only for Congress, because those guys already live off the tips. - John fugelsang
Cyber attack on power grid? It's going to happen.
The veteran journalist Ted Koppel caused a stir last fall when he published a book warning that the United States is likely to eventually suffer a devastating cyberattack on its electricity grid that could leave millions of Americans in the dark, short of water and food ...
IKEA is being accused of evading over $1 billion in taxes. Prosecutors have actually been after IKEA for years. They've just been having a hard time putting their case together.- Jimmy Fallon
Fighting The Right Fundraiser