"The Guy Scares Me": Holocaust Survivors Warn About The Danger Of Trump's Right-Wing Media Approved Rhetoric
On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Holocaust survivors warned about the demagoguery and rhetoric espoused by Donald Trump that they say echoes back to Nazi Germany -- the same rhetoric which has been sanctioned by right-wing media and praised by white nationalist media as "wonderful."
Disappointed with how the government is treating him, GOP nominee Donald Trump to boycott election, hold his own election via Twitter.- Tea Party cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 24 Die After Iraqi Kurdish Refugees' Boat Sinks Off Greek Island
- Sweden could deport between 60,000 and 80,000 asylum seekers
- N. Korea may be prepping long-range missile test
- FBI claims slain militant reached for a gun — and they say they’ve got video to prove it
- Defying his own son, Cliven Bundy rallies Oregon militants to ‘fight’ to the end
- Facebook vs. #ISIS: Inside the tech giant's antiterror strategy
Why do so many Americans hate people from the middle east, yet worship someone from the middle east? - The Good God Above
YESTERDAY TRUMP TRUMPETED:
TODAY TRUMP TRUMPETED:
Personally, I'd rather see Mika of Morning Joe ask the questions.
|Media whores, the lot of them|
- Trump schedules event to rival Fox News debate
- Fiorina ups the ante: $2 million to debate Trump
- BREAKING: Huckabee to attend Trump counter-debate event
- Brussels residents mock Trump for calling city a ‘hellhole’
- Ann Coulter slams ‘arrogant’ Fox News as Trump ignites civil war among the right
- Florida is drowning as sea level rises — but Senator Marco Rubio continues to ignore it
- The new #NoFilter Jeb Bush: A desperate ploy to build a personality from scratch
- Hastert Judge to Consider Request to Delay Sentencing
"Trump is just skipping the debate for media attention!" said the media during its wall-to-wall coverage about Trump skipping the debate. - goldengateblond
Donald's Running Mate?
Former congressman and MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Wednesday indicated some openness to being Republican primary front-runner Donald Trump’s running mate, before closing the door on the idea with a series of tweets.
FYI, Bernie supporters who do nothing but attack Hillary and Hillary supporters who do nothing but attack Bernie, you're as bad as the GOP.- OhNoSheTwitnt
Good News For Democrats
This is not a poll of who people say they'll vote for. It's a poll of who they expect to win. I'm surprised that the public is apparently so sure of a Democratic victory, but I suppose that has a lot to do with the obvious turmoil in the Republican race.
REMINDER: Only one candidate for president is the same religion as Jesus was.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Sanders meets with Obama, says president will remain neutral in primary race
- Sanders calls for more debates — on his own terms
- Sanders flips vote on gun control bill
- Gabby Giffords to Campaign With Hillary Clinton
- FBI's Hillary Clinton email investigation not letting up
Why I'm optimistic: Either we get our most qualified nominee ever, who happens to be female, OR a genuine prophet of the crisis of now.- LOLGOP
This Looks Serious, People.
The Zika virus, blamed for a surge in birth defects, is “spreading explosively”, World Health Organization chief Margaret Chan said Thursday, calling for an emergency meeting on the outbreak on February 1.
Voters torn between supporting Trump or Cruz have settled on Crump, Helen Crump, the one Sheriff Taylor's sweet on.- Paula Poundstone
- Dow adds 100 points as oil surges; Facebook leaps 13%
- Jobless Claims Fall More Than Expected After U.S. Holidays
- Pistons' owner pledges $10M to help his hometown of Flint with water
- Barbie Doll gets 3 new bodies
"But why didn't the Barbie people make any MALE dolls with different body types and skin colors?"'- Ken's Rights Activist
Increasing Fees On Solar Users
States such as California, Arizona and Nevada have moved to increase fees on homeowners and businesses with solar panels. States such as California, Arizona and Nevada have moved to increase fees on homeowners and businesses with solar panels.
The financial class crashed the global economy, costing 15 million Americans their jobs or homes, and you're mad at immigrants.- LOLGOP
People are very upset because in a new movie Michael Jackson is going to be played by a British white man. The producers said, "We didn’t want to cast a white man, but we’d like to get nominated for an Oscar."- Conan O'Brien
I hope you had a good time today!