NRA tweets image with bullets next to pictures of Brooklyn lawmakers
Just four days before the fifth anniversary of the shooting of Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, the NRA targeted a pair of Brooklyn lawmakers Monday with a menacing image of bullets next to photos of the two gun control advocates.
Obama's Attempt to Curtail Americans' Random Killing of Each Other Stirs Controversy. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Authorities plan to cut off power to militia at occupied Oregon refuge
- Ammon Bundy: Armed militia is ‘a defense mechanism’ so we can ‘unwind’ federal ownership of land
- Chicago police torture victims receive $5.5 million in reparations
- Georgia governor withdraws order to refuse Syrian refugees
- Obama blamed for failing to prevent Shiite cleric’s death
- Militant in Islamic State video believed to be British 'bouncy castle' salesman
- The Islamic State group’s territory is down 40% in Iraq and down 20% in Syria
BREAKING: Bundys evict blackbirds from wildlife refuge. - Warren Holstein
These Renegade Ranchers Are Sickos
A family of embattled ranchers whose beef with the government inspired the armed takeover of a wildlife refuge in Oregon were once accused of repeatedly abusing a 16-year-old relative — including scraping his chest raw with sandpaper.
Conservatives have Trump as their leader & radical militia fools occupying welcome centers with AK-47's - but progressives are the idiots? - Allen Clifton
- Trump campaign: Ad smearing Mexicans by showing Moroccans was ‘1000 percent on purpose’
- Trump hits Samuel L Jackson for accusing him of cheating at golf
- Jeb Bush says brother George may join campaign to help save candidacy: ‘He is very popular’
- Bankers flood across the Rio Grande in bizarre new Ted Cruz ad (VIDEO)
- Fox host: Obama put a onion in his podium so he could cry fake tears for kids killed by guns
- Rubio defends missed votes: "We're not going to fix America with senators and congressmen"
- Cruz, Trump tied in California poll
Jeb Conflates NRA Award. Conflates? He Lied!
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush "was mistaken and conflated multiple events unintentionally" when retelling the story of being honored by the National Rifle Association (NRA), the Republican presidential candidate's campaign said Monday.
“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”
― George Orwell
Parliament May Bump Trump's Rump
The British parliament will formally debate later this month whether to prevent Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump from entering the United Kingdom, the government said Tuesday.
Trump to Clinton: If guns don't keep you safe, disarm YOUR bodyguards!
Me to Trump: Stop performing background checks on YOUR bodyguards! - LOLGOP
Thank you, President Obama, for taking a crucial step forward on gun violence. Our next president has to build on that progress—not rip it away. - Hillary Clinton
Rock The Voter News
- Emotional Obama weeps while recalling Newtown shooting
- Obama's gun control measures to spark political and legal fights
- Bernie Sanders to Wall Street: 'Greed is not good'
- NARAL Endorses Hillary Clinton, Making Up for 2008 Snub
Integrity Disqualifies Sanders for White House. - Andy Borowitz
Nice To Know 70% Of Americans Aren't Idiots
A new survey finds that 70 percent of Americans believe the climate is changing.
The poll from Monmouth University, released Tuesday, found a stark partisan divide on most issues surrounding climate change, including whether it is happening, how serious it is and what should be done about it.
Trump: First Hillary pees. Now Obama cries. And don't get me started on Megyn Kelly's blood-spewing wherever. Losers, all of them. - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Virginia Gov. McAuliffe announces port agreement with Cuba
- Penn. company to pay up for making workers clock out on bathroom breaks
- U.S. auto sales in 2015 set record after strong December
- The Armed Oregon Ranchers Who Want Free Land Are Already Getting A 93 Percent Discount
Obama's plan to boost the economy for a Democrat in 2016 by sparking massive gun sales is working perfectly.- LOLGOP
Oil Jumps As Saudi Arabia Disses Iran
Oil is surging by the most in almost a week in New York after Saudi Arabia announced that it's cutting diplomatic relations with Iran.
Will those who took over federal building in Oregon get to paradise & find 72 cousins? - John Fugelsang