Militia occupation leader in Oregon: We're like Rosa Parks
One of the leaders of the small, armed group occupying a remote national wildlife preserve in Oregon has likened the occupiers to civil rights icon Rosa Parks.
Ammon Bundy -- the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who was involved in an armed standoff with the government over grazing rights -- has said his group will stay at the preserve as long as it takes to see what it considers justice served.
The Oregon "militia" would only be like Rosa Parks had she pulled a gun and stolen the bus, all because she refused to pay the fare. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- North Korea says conducted 'successful' H-bomb test
- Iraq offers to mediate in Saudi-Iran split amid fears of 'disaster' scenario
- Ammon Bundy took out $530000 federal loan
- Florida man jailed over desecrating mosque with bacon
- Cop savagely beats Hawaiian man after he performs native ‘healing prayer’ near seal on the beach
- C. America's violent Northern Triangle records 17,422 murders in 2015
- Costa Rica recorded more murders than traffic deaths in 2015
On “Face the Nation”, Donald Trump accused Ted Cruz of copying his immigration reform plan, specifically his idea of building a giant wall. Then China said, “Uh, hello?”- Jimmy Fallon
TRUMP: China Controls North Korea
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday said China should rein in its ally North Korea after Pyongyang said it successfully tested a hydrogen device..."Nobody is discussing it with China. China has total control. Believe me – they say they don't – they have total control over North Korea and China should solve that problem,"
North Korea has a nepotistic Obama-hating unqualified lunatic w/bad hair for a leader. Clearly, America needs one too. - John Fugelsang
How White A Domestic Terrorist Is Treated
A man arrested for making threats of violence against a biotech company named in an anti-abortion propaganda video has been freed by a judge while he awaits trial, the Sacramento Bee reports.
Scott Anthony Orton, 57, of Puyallup, Washington, is accused of urging people to kill employees at StemExpress, a Northern California biotech firm. The Bee reports Orton offered rewards for others to kill company owner Cate Dyer or her employees, or said he would do so himself. Orton has a history of using Fox News’ website to call for the murder of liberals.
- Here are the 12 craziest things about Trump’s spokeswoman Katrina Pierson
- Samuel L. Jackson fires back at Donald Trump: 'I'm gonna block his a-- too!'
- Bundy-backing Arizona Repub floats state bill to ignore Obama’s executive order on guns
- Oregon native tribe bewildered by gun-toting ‘glory hounds’: That land belongs to the Paiute
- Illinois college moves to fire professor who said Muslims and Christians worship same God
- Twitter opens a can of whoop ass on Colorado Republican who knocked Obama’s gun proposal
- Breitbart writer: Obama was giving America the finger when he wiped ‘fake-fascist tears’
Donald Trump released his first TV ad. The ad will air on the big four networks during prime-time, cable channels during the day, and on Univision when Hell freezes over.- Conan O'Brien
The fact that you're allowed to arm yourself while calling Obama a 'gun-grabbing tyrant' kinda proves he's not. - John Fugelsang
STOP THE PRESSES! GOP Shows Compassion!
Republican presidential hopefuls called for a more compassionate discussion around drug addiction Tuesday, with emphasis on substance abuse as a curable disease, not a moral failing.
If your response to calls for gun control is “Should we get rid of cars too?” the answer is, for you, yes. You should not have a gun or car. - Rob Delaney
Donald Trump said yesterday that if he’s elected, he would “probably not talk as much.” That’s right, if Donald Trump is elected, even HE will be speechless.- Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton urges moderate gun owners to take on the NRA
- Bernie Sanders mocks GOP favorite: ‘I don’t have to spend money to make Donald Trump look dumb’
- Sanders: Clinton lacks courage to stand up to Wall Street
Benghazzzzzzi Is Back For the 5,345,789,222 Time!
Now that 2016 has arrived, the Benghazi committee is back to work this week, scheduled to interview former Central Intelligence Agency Director David Petraeus behind closed doors Wednesday and former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta Friday.
People who say Obama fake-cried are essentially accusing him of being as indifferent to mass killings as they are. - John Fugelsang
"Stupid #StopGunViolence hashtag! We don't want gun laws that could help protect American lives, we're PATRIOTS!" - John Fugelsang
Feds Investigating Chipotle
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc said it was served with a grand jury subpoena in relation to a criminal investigation into a norovirus contamination at one of its restaurants in California in August.
- Oil slides below $35 on rising stocks, fading hopes of export cuts
- Shale Producer Gets Wall St. Help in Re-Arming for OPEC Oil War
- Have a Coke and a smile? Miffed Ukrainians say 'no thanks'
- 35000-plus dairy cows dead in Texas, New Mexico in blizzard's wake
Thanks to Congress, meat producers no longer have to tell consumers where their meat comes from. Upon hearing this, Arby's said, "Waaay ahead of you, man."- Conan O'Brien
Low Seed Sales At Monsanto Causes Job Cuts
Monsanto said Wednesday it will eliminate another 1,000 jobs as it expands a cost-cutting plan designed to deal with falling sales of biotech-corn seeds and other financial headwinds.
After being arrested for crashing his car into a shopping mall, a Florida man explained to police that he was trying to time-travel. Which is crazy. If you want to travel 50 years into the future, just leave Florida.- Seth Myers
|I loved that movie, the acting, not the subject content.|