Republican Presidential Debate and 5 Things to Watch For
Seven candidates qualify for Thursday's main presidential debate.
Hosted by the Fox Business Network, the debate will feature seven candidates: Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie and John Kasich.
To everyone who thinks I never report good news: tonight's Republican debate will feature significantly fewer Republicans.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. says sailors made 'navigational error' into Iranian waters: Carter
- Anxious phone calls, tense moments before Iran's Supreme Leader okayed U.S. sailors' release
- Oregon Militiamen Have Trouble Finding Place To Hold Their Community Meeting
- FBI says probing Philadelphia police shooting as terrorist attack
- Man pleads not guilty in Houston court to U.S. terror charges: newspaper
- Alabama officer acquitted after paralyzing Indian grandfather with a body-slam
- Black Dem proposes Benghazi-like committee for police shootings
How DARE Obama suggest Congress 'take a vote' on going to war! Congress is too busy repealing Obamacare to waste time debating a war.- Tea Party Cat
The Cranky Militants Must Be Low On Snacks
The armed militants who have taken over an Oregon wildlife refuge appear to be moving toward “indicting” county officials who they say mocked them by threatening to impose a $70,000-a-day bill for their ongoing occupation.
I remember when George W. Bush was so tough on Iran that he let it spin 8,000 centrifuges and gave it most of Iraq.- LOLGOP
- Joe Scarborough's Twitter meltdown is everything wrong with how we talk about Iran
- Nevada Man Threatens To Shoot Obama, Throw Him In Wood Chipper ‘To Start WW3’
- Trump-loving bigot attempts to smear local mosque with fake ISIS website — fails miserably
- Trump campaign member praises Oregon wildlife refuge occupation
- Wisconsin Republican flips off Democrats who called him out for racist statements on crime
- Rand Paul flips off the media during radio interview on behalf of his fans
- Republican lawmaker to Cruz: "Go back under a rock"
Yeah, Being Born In Canada Can Be A Problem Sometimes
A growing number of constitutional law scholars are arguing that Ted Cruz’s birth in Canada makes him ineligible to become president. Their argument could prove a thorn in the side of the senator, who is a zealous originalist on most constitutional questions—with what seems like a notable exception.
GOP: Trump's opinions are unacceptable, vile and completely representative of about 30 - 40% of our primary voters.- LOLGOP
2016 is first presidential election in 50 years without full protections of Voting Rights Act but wasn't mentioned in any 2015 debates. - Ari Berman
Rock The Voter News
- Challenged anew by Sanders, Clinton reaching back into 2008 playbook
- Major Progressive Publication Endorses Bernie Sanders For President
'You can't use birth control because the Bible commands us to be fruitful and multiply!' cried the celibate priest.- John Fugelsang
The Republicans own the Bible, in case you weren't up to speed.
Virginia Rep. Dave Brat, the GOP lawmaker who famously upset former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor in a 2014 Republican primary, informed the world of his party's proprietary rights Monday while speaking with radio host Sandy Rios on her show, American Family Radio.
|The poor woman does look as though she's standing in line at the Waffle House!|
Bernie’s really picking up some momentum. In fact yesterday, he received an endorsement from the progressive website MoveOn.org. As opposed to, Jeb Bush, who was just endorsed by the website "No, seriously. MoveOn.org!"- Jimmy Fallon
AFL-CIO Tells Trump What They Think
The nation's largest labor group bashed Donald Trump on Thursday, accusing the GOP front-runner of injecting xenophobia into the presidential race.
During an AFL-CIO event on racism in politics, President Richard Trumka said the union has had "a number of conversations" with Trump supporters in its efforts to convert them.
- Wall St. rallies as oil prices rebound
- Kmart to close several stores, including 4 in California
- GoPro cuts jobs and warns its sales are a disaster
- Cruz’s Unreported $1 Million in Bank Loans Won’t Help His Bid for President
- Nissan pickup suffers wardrobe malfunction at debut
In Oakland, California, for the first time, a marijuana company will be publicly traded. It’s the first ever stock that you can buy high AND sell high.- Conan O'Brien
New Jersey had the highest activity rate, with foreclosure filings at 1.91 percent of homes. Florida posted the second highest rate at 1.77 percent, with Maryland third at 1.60 percent.
I didn’t win the Powerball. Thanks, Obama!- Tea Party Cat
YAY, I am back online! I missed you all!