FBI seeks peaceful end to occupation at Oregon wildlife refuge
Federal law enforcement officials on Monday sought a peaceful end to the occupation of the headquarters of a U.S. wildlife refuge in Oregon launched over the weekend by a group of self-styled militiamen angry over the imminent imprisonment of two ranchers.
OK, by now I've heard a lot of great names for the Oregon gang: "y'all-qaeda," "yee-hawdists," "yokel haram." But I think my favorite is "f*cking idiots."- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Taliban claim responsibility for Kabul suicide attack
- Saudi allies scale back ties with Iran as tensions soar
- Rand Paul: Hillary will 'take us back to war'
- Donald Trump claims Hillary Clinton 'caused tremendous death with incompetent decisions'
- ‘I didn’t come here to shoot, I came here to die’: Oregon militia occupiers fess up to local reporters
- Oregon Town Watches Warily As Armed Protesters Take Over Wildlife Refuge
- If the Oregon militiamen were Muslim or black, they’d be dead by now
Man, I bet the Crips & Bloods feel really dumb for calling themselves 'gangs' instead of 'militias.' #OregonUnderAttack - John Fugelsang
Trump Runs Ad Banning Muslims and Mexicans
Donald Trump on Monday morning released his first television ad, which promotes the Republican presidential candidate's proposals to ban Muslims from traveling to the United States and to build a wall along the southern border as part of his plan to defeat "radical Islamic terrorism."
I love Republicans being shocked by the discovery that their base is being led into the harbor by a race-baiting pied piper. - LOLGOP
Meanwhile, Back At Guantanamo
The first of 17 detainees are scheduled to be released from the Guantanamo Bay prison next week, said a senior US official on Monday. There will be 90 detainees remaining, 59 of whom are ineligible to be transferred to another country.
- Trump challenges Hillary to 'disarm' bodyguards
- ‘Rude’ heckler at Hillary Clinton town hall identified as New Hampshire Republican legislator
- Cruz raffling engraved shotgun
- Remembering Rosewood: The racist lie that set off the destruction of a black Florida community
- Donald Trump, Ben Carson's books found on humor shelf
- GOP Lawmaker Asks How He Can Support Bundy's Militia Effort In Oregon
Conservatives will take climate change seriously as soon as they find out it's caused by Bill Clinton's groin.- LOLGOP
I'm socially liberal but economically conservative. I think gay people should be able to marry, but they shouldn't be able to retire.- LOLGOP
Scalia Embraces Church And State
The Supreme Court justice told a Louisiana audience that it's "absurd" to think the Constitution prohibits the government from preferring religion over secularism.
We want to ban scientists from investigating the climate or gun violence, but, man, college students are really ruining free speech.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
Trump's Rhetoric Is Recruiting KKK Members!
Donald Trump is inspiring white supremacists, according to a national organizer of a leading Ku Klux Klan group — and his candid rhetoric is being used to recruit more of them.
Day two of armed occupation by NRA terror cell in Oregon. That's two days longer than #TamirRice was allowed to hold his toy gun.- Jeff Tiedrich
Raped In Florida?
Florida has a backlog of more than 13,000 rape kits that have not been tested or submitted for processing, and managing them could cost the state tens of millions of dollars and take several years, according to a report released Monday.
Wouldn't it be nice if America could at least get the militia well-regulated like the Constitution intended?- The Daily Edge
- Stocks plunge as Dow tumbles about 430; S&P falls below 2000
- Hyundai Motor, Kia Forecast Slowest Sales Growth in 10 Years
- Anti-ISIS group claims responsibility for BBC website hack
- 11 states least likely to legalize marijuana
Background checks on all guns are too oppressive, say the guys who still want to see Obama's *real* birth certificate. - LOLGOP
Run! Buy Your Guns Fast!
President Obama will meet with Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey today to discuss any new gun proposals he could present Tuesday as executive orders.
Omg you guys Saudi Arabia just like totally unfriended Iran.- John Fugelsang