FBI and Oregon standoff leaders begin negotiations to end refuge occupation
..."We're not going to escalate anything," he said. "You would be the only ones to escalate this."
But Bundy had questions of his own. He asked by what right was the FBI involved in the refuge occupation.
"Are you here under authority of the sheriff?" Bundy asked...
BREAKING: Donald Trump skyrockets to 78% in GOP polls after promising to allow white people to use the N-word again when he is president. - Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Twelve Marines declared dead after helicopter crash off Hawaii
- Fires rage as jihadists attack Libya oil facilities
- Somalia attack turns symbol of resurgence into one of grief
- Kerry says effort and good faith could lead to Russian sanctions lifting
- Russia dismisses Britain's Litvinenko inquiry as 'joke'
- Twitter erupts after Saudi cleric says chess is forbidden
California Gas Leak Update
Long before a natural gas storage well sprung a disastrous leak near Los Angeles, California, utilities and national industry groups were raising alarms about the danger of aging underground storage infrastructure.
The leaking well’s owner, Southern California Gas Co, warned state utility regulators in 2014 of “major failures” without a rate hike to pay for comprehensive inspections of 229 storage wells.
"Sarah Palin is now the guy who hangs out in the high school parking lot showing off his car, five years after he graduated." –Rachel Maddow
White House Fires Back At Palin Blaming Obama
The White House is firing back after former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin pinned blame for her son’s domestic violence charges on President Obama.
- New documents reveal how Donald Trump’s racist dad inspired Woody Guthrie’s most bitter writings
- National Review magazine begs conservatives to shun 'political opportunist' Donald Trump
- Wooed by Trump, young evangelicals face a dilemma: Should they embrace a new set of values?
- GOP congressman uses bogus stats about D.C. black residents in anti-marijuana rant
- ‘My heart is so broken now’: Muslim man beaten for speaking Arabic on Philadelphia street
Unconscionable to think that Republicans are wasting time attacking a Clean Water Rule while Flint, Michigan sits in a state of emergency. - Senator Harry Reid
Cruz Getting The Bush Boot
Ted Cruz once proudly wore a belt buckle borrowed from George H.W. Bush that said: "President of the United States."...
Imagine actually wanting Sarah Palin's support. - Gloria Fallon Tweet
Jeb's Mom Stars In New Video!
Former first lady Barbara Bush, known in her family as "the enforcer," stars in a new video message for her son Jeb Bush's presidential bid...
Iowa Restaurant Patron Can Remember Every Breakfast Ruined By Presidential Candidates. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Massive snowstorm poised to wallop U.S. East Coast
- Sanders uses Simon & Garfunkel in non-traditional closing ad
- Clinton's response to Sanders has some Democrats worried
- Hillary Clinton angers Iowa fans who waited hours for five-minute speech
"Jeb Bush mistakenly referred to President Obama's daughter Malia as 'Malala.' When Jeb Bush apologized for his mistake, Malia said, 'Don't worry about it, Jethbo.'" –Conan O'Brien
This Man Needs A Dictionary AND Thesaurus
Arkansas man who was disqualified by the Marines because of his Confederate flag tattoo complained to a local news outlet this week that his ink wasn’t racist because it included the words “Southern Pride.”
Slogan for the hot new political ticket: "Trump-Palin 2016: You're Fired! I Quit!"
- Oil rises 6 percent but set for biggest Jan fall in 25 years
- Oil services giant Schlumberger is buying $10 billion of itself
- The Coal Miner `On Everybody's List' as Next Bankruptcy Victim
- United, Southwest buy 73 Boeing jets in blow to Bombardier
- Mortgage rates have tumbled to 3-month lows
- 1st of 9 defendants sentenced in massive Navy bribery case
Twitter went down for almost three hours. It wasn't good — in fact, I heard Donald Trump actually had to FAX his insults to people." –Jimmy Fallon
Wal-Mart Raises Wages Just Enough So Employees Can Still Qualify For Food Stamps!
Wal-Mart is giving raises to the vast majority of its U.S. employees as part of the world's largest retailer's previously announced investment in its workforce. The move comes as it seeks to hold onto workers in an increasingly competitive market.
Where does the Bible say birth control is wrong? Nowhere. - John Fugelsang