Donald Trump told a Washington Post reporter that he would sue the paper if the Post chose to run a story about the real estate mogul's casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, that went bankrupt in 1991.
"Nixon is too great a man to be mixed up in anything like Watergate." - John Wayne, 1972
This quote is from John Wayne's 1971 Playboy interview
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Seth Meyers: Iran prisoner swap shows GOP will ‘sh*t all over’ anything Obama does
- Bomb threats received at nine northern New Jersey schools
- Anti-Bundy couple vows to camp outside Oregon refuge and torment militants until they leave
- Oregon militants LaVoy Finicum and Ryan Bundy travel to Utah to plot another armed showdown
- Mixed-race Alabama neighborhood hit with KKK recruitment flyers on eve on MLK Day
Like Ted Cruz, Al Qaeda attacked NY for its values, too. More proof that ISIS & the American Taliban are virtually indistinguishable. - Jim David
The War On Water Drinkers
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder (R) called the water contamination crisis in Flint "a disaster" similar to Hurricane Katrina in an interview with National Journal published Monday.
1. Elect a Republican CEO promising to run government like a business
2. Sit around and wait for his Katrina. - LOLGOP
Rick Snyder says he took action on Flint water crisis as soon as he was made aware of it, give or take 15 months - The Daily Edge
- Supreme Court rejects Arizona sheriff's appeal on immigration
- Republican lawmaker interrogates students about their virginity during Teen Lobbying Day visit
- Idaho Republican sees no reason to require faith-healing parents to seek medical treatment for dying kids
- A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
- Herman Cain: There is a ‘phenomenon’ of black women switching to Donald Trump
Donald Trump at Liberty University: "Jesus was good. I prefer guys who don't get crucified, I wouldn't have been crucified, but he's nice." - Rex Huppke
Carson Staffer/Volunteers Injured In Car Crash, Campaign Suspended
Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson cancelled all South Carolina campaign events on Tuesday after three campaign volunteers and a staffer were injured in a crash on an icy road in Iowa
The GOP's best example of Obama being a tyrant is that he's NOT deporting grandmothers.- LOLGOP
Kasich Is 7 Points Behind Trump
Former reality-television star Donald Trump remains the Republican frontrunner in New Hampshire, followed by a surging Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) in second place, according to an American Research Group poll released Tuesday.
"We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote"
-- Martin Luther King, Jr., 1963
"Yes we can" -- GOP, 2016
- The Daily Edge
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton emails contained 'need-to-know' classified info
- Bernie Sanders' Camp: We Aren't Gonna Stumble Like Howard Dean
- Report: Number of Hispanic voters up 4 million from 2012
According to his critics, Sanders is cynically exploiting so-called "truth-based" voters to boost his Presidential bid.- Andy Borowitz
"[Hillary Clinton] has actually been the only -- the only -- candidate, whether we're talking Democratic or Republican, to reach out and talk with us." - Flint, Michigan Mayor Karen Weaver
- Oil rises on record Chinese demand, oversupply caps gains
- DiCaprio rips Big Oil at Davos confab of business leaders
- Univision acquires controlling stake in The Onion
- Netflix revenue rises 22.8 percent, adds more international subscribers
RNC severs ties with NBC for February debate, amid concerns that moderators may refer to "facts" about economy, science, even geography. - The Daily Edge
How Will Wall Street React To This News?
Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will endorse Donald Trump Tuesday evening in Iowa, a major boost for the Republican frontrunner just 13 days from the caucus.
An extensive action figure collection remains the most effective form of birth control.- John Fugelsang
How I want my viewers to feel.