Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters
Statement from Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward: "After the peaceful rally was completed today, a group of outside militants drove to the Malheur Wildlife Refuge, where they seized and occupied the refuge headquarters.
Can we please get 1 Muslim to join the right-wing terrorist militia in Oregon so our media can cover it? - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iran predicts 'divine vengeance' after Saudis execute Shi'ite cleric
- Attack on Iraqi military base kills at least 15: sources
- CNN analyst: White militiamen aren’t a threat like black protesters because ‘they’re not looting anything’
- US police have already killed more people since Christmas than UK cops have killed in the last 5 years
- Ben Carson Says United States 'Promoted' Saudi Execution of Shiite Cleric
I eagerly anticipate all the patriotic open-carry well-regulated militia members taking on these Bundy boys.- Sarah Thyre
No Plans To Stop The Militia?
Law enforcement agencies announced zero plans Sunday to do anything about the armed siege of a federal building in a small town in Oregon, as the insane takeover by a self-described militia continued for the second day.
Saudi Arabia beheads 47 people in one day; but that's ok b/c they're our ally against ISIL, which beheads people. - John Fugelsang
Saudi Arabia Beheads People, State Department Voiced Concern
The State Department voiced "concerns" Saturday over the state-sanctioned execution of 47 people in Saudi Arabia, a rare public display of disapproval from the U.S. toward its critical Middle East ally.
Trump Will Unsign Obama's Executive Order
Donald Trump on Saturday vowed to "unsign" President Barack Obama's plans to tighten gun control via executive action, telling a packed rally in Biloxi, Mississippi, that he would protect the right to bear arms.
So which Bundy will be The Donald's veep?- Barracks O'Bama
- Trump shrugs off jihadist video that uses his Muslim ban remarks
- ABC Host Grills Carson On Staffer Shake-Up: Were You Going To Fire Them?
- Fiorina Responds To Rose Bowl Tweet: Can't A Girl Have A Bit Of Fun?
- So Sad: Jeb Bush Has Been Reduced To Bragging About Being On Every Ballot
- Huckabee Tweets Image of Supporter Wearing Misleading Thomas Jefferson Pro-Gun 'Quote'
- Fox guest: Twitter’s new rules on ‘abuse’ are aimed at conservatives when they should be targeting ISIS
- ACLU sues Catholic hospital for refusing to perform 'intrinsically immoral' tubal ligation
Ben Carson campaign thrown into disarray after two top aides quit, yet more proof of Obama’s failed policies.- Tea Party Cat
Uh Oh. Angry Voters Vote.
The NBC News/SurveyMonkey/Esquire poll, released Sunday morning during NBC’s “Meet the Press,” found that 61 percent of Republicans find themselves feeling angry about current events or the news more than they did one year ago. Forty two percent of Democrats said the same thing.
No “Happy New Year” for me. I am a conservative and know the forward march of time is to be feared; the only happy days are in the past.- Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to answer questions on gun control during live town hall
- Hillary Clinton previews new tax policy proposals
- Sanders: We Have More Things To Worry About Than Bill Clinton's 'Sexual Life'
- Bernie Sanders rips Trump supporter who heckled him at rally: He’s ‘worried about Mr. Trump’s money’
Let's all thank the media for explaining that ISIS beheads people but Saudi Arabia executes them.- John Fugelsang
Trump Scores Yuuuuggge With Misogynists!
Donald Trump has taken another shot at Hillary Clinton, telling CBS’s Face the Nation in an interview to be broadcast on Sunday: “She’s constantly playing the woman card. It’s the only way she may get elected.”
If Jesus came back today, it would probably be as a special on Netflix.- Jeff Tiedrich
- Big oil to cut investment again in 2016
- Entire Florida police department busted for laundering millions for international drug cartels
- Don Lemon to Kathy Griffin on NYE: 'Nice Rack'
- Twitter Mocks Double Standard in Response to Militia Takeover of Oregon Federal Building
I support legalization of all drugs, mainly because I just want to see the commercials.- John Fugelsang
Brace For Rise In Milk Prices
Dairy producers in Texas and New Mexico have estimated that the number of animals that died during the recent Winter Storm Goliath will climb to more than 30,000.
The winds are believed to be the cause for many of the animals’ deaths. It created drifts as high as 14 feet and pushed animals into fenced corners where they suffocated, according to The Associated Press.
Vegan cheese is great if you enjoy the taste of Kraft singles with the wrapper on. - OhNoSheTwitnt