There have been over 5000 violent incidents targeting abortion clinics
Anti-abortion incidents as violent as Friday’s shooting which left three people dead at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs are rare – more often, activists choose “disruption” tactics, according to figures from the National Abortion Federation (NAF).
Poor women get hounded like criminals to get basic health care but we're supposed to be worried about Christmas' feelings.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Obama says Russia may finally come around on Assad's future
- NATO allies seek to strengthen Turkey's defenses
- Hundreds follow Michael Moore in pledging to house Syrian refugees
- WATCH: Trump Vid Shows Obama Cracking Up Over IS Attacks
- No charges after US boy, 13, shot dead for stealing
Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters, and we must act as such.- Pope Francis
The 2nd Amendment Gives Citizens The Power To Be Judge, Jury And Executioner!
A 21-year-old college student has been arrested for threatening to “execute aproximately (sic) 16 white male students and or staff” at the University of Chicago, and then “any number of white policemen,” to avenge the fatal shooting of Laquan McDonald, according to a criminal complaint and affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Chicago.
Abortion since 2010
-30% in Hawaii, thanks to health insurance & affordable contraception
+12% in pro-life Louisiana. - The Daily Edge
So Republicans think we can stop teenagers from having sex but trying to limit pollution is impossible.- LOLGOP
- Christie Pushes Back Harder On Trump 9/11 Story: ‘It Didn’t Happen’
- Fox’s Steve Doocy: ‘I Actually Remember’ Muslims Cheering 9/11
- Roger Ailes: I Called Trump And Asked, 'What The Hell Is Wrong With You?'
- Adviser: Donald Trump is never wrong
- Trump floats $5M donation to participate in CNN debate
- Ted Cruz: 'The Overwhelming Majority Of Violent Criminals Are Democrats'
- Cruz slams Clinton: We don't have a condom shortage in America
- ‘Muslim Free’ gun shop owner takes aim after judge tosses lawsuit against him
BREAKING: Carly Fiorina sues Planned Parenthood shooter Robert Lewis Dear for plagiarism after his rant about “baby parts”.- Tea Party Cat
GOP Base Is Playing Musical Chairs
Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas) is rising as Ben Carson falls — especially in Iowa, where the Feb. 1 caucuses are a pivotal test for conservative hopefuls in the 2016 race.
Then Trump came for the disabled but he said he didn't remember doing it so we were like that's cool the libturds just probably made it up.- LOLGOP
Which Planned Parenthood Would Jesus Shoot Up?- Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Elizabeth Warren Only Female Senator Not To Endorse Hillary Clinton
- Jailed for Miscarriage, Women Reveal the Cost of Criminalizing Abortion
Donald Trump Makes Fun Of Bernie's Surgery
Donald Trump joked Monday that Bernie Sanders needed hernia surgery because of the heft of the tax hikes his campaign proposals would carry.
Sanders, the Vermont senator and Democratic presidential contender, was off the campaign trail Monday to have outpatient hernia surgery at George Washington University.
Fox News just reported that the turkey Obama pardoned flew to Syria and is now fighting for ISIS. #ThanksObama - Mike Morse Tweet
China Is Experiencing The Pollution The USA Had
It's bleak in Beijing, where residents are ordered to stay indoors due to suffocating smog levels.
Air pollution in the Chinese capital is so bad that visibility has in some places fallen to less than several hundred yards.
Planned Parenthood Republicans rhetoric not to blame? Really? What other kind of clinics need safe rooms and bullet-proof vests?- Kona Lowell
- Oil eases as concern over no-cut from OPEC bites
- Obama: Climate action an economic and security 'imperative'
- Canada exits recession with 2.3 percent growth in Q3
- World's Biggest Pension Fund Loses $64 Billion Amid Equity Rout
To compensate for their lack of experience, Trump and Carson promise to surround themselves with experts. George W Bush did that.- Kona Lowell
Is It A Bird? A Plane? No, It's A Drone!
Amazon drones are almost ready to deliver most items in less than 30 minutes, but it's just waiting on one more thing...regulatory approval.
AllHatNoCattle will 15 years old on December 14.
Where did the time go?