Across the country, Muslim Americans responded with shock and outrage after a shooting in which authorities said Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, stormed a holiday party attended by San Bernardino County employees in California on Wednesday, killing 14 people and wounding 21.
Totally unacceptable that our children are growing up knowing what the term "active shooter situation" means.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Ted Cruz, Jeff Sessions Accuse Obama Officials Of Withholding Info On Terrorists
- Huckabee Slams Obama on San Bernardino: He’s On ‘Politically-Correct Crusade for Islam’
- Ohio community lives in fear as rifle-toting white man stalks black neighborhoods with impunity
- NY Sheriff Encourages More Licensed Gun Owners to Carry Firearms After San Bernardino
- Sarah Palin offers hilariously vague plan to stop ISIS: ‘Quit being namby-pamby’ and stop them!
- White terrorist in Sweden kills three in racially-motivated sword attack on school
- DefSec Carter Announces All Military Combat Roles Will Now Be Open to Women
BREAKING: House and Senate GOP repeal Obamacare and Medicaid, replace them with Thoughts & Prayers For The Poor & Sick.- Tea Party Cat
The GOP Allows Terrorists To Buy Guns.
Senate Republicans on Thursday rejected an amendment to the ObamaCare repeal bill that would have tied it to a separate fight on blocking suspected or known terrorists from being able to buy guns.
- Bill Moyers: Republicans seek to prove ignorance is strength while they rip the country apart
- New York Daily News Lists NRA’s Wayne LaPierre Among American Terrorists
- Senate Republicans finally pass Obamacare repeal after five years of failing -- but it is still doomed
- Republican Sends Confederate Flag Christmas Card To Colleagues
- Trump Panic: Why GOP Leaders Fear an Electoral Wipeout
- Fox’s Keith Ablow: ‘If Somebody Named Syed Leaves Your Party Call the Cops’
- Here's Why George Carlin's 1996 Rant on Pro-Life Conservatives Still Rings True
The GOP doesn't believe poll numbers, job numbers, temperature numbers. But they are pretty sure Christmas is in dire danger.- LOLGOP
Trump Gives Felon A Job!
Donald Trump tapped a man to be a senior business adviser to his real-estate empire even after the man's past involvement in a major Mafia-linked stock fraud scheme had become publicly known, according to Associated Press interviews and a review of court records.
Prayers can stop gun violence; we don’t need laws limiting mens’ freedom. Prayers can’t stop abortions, so we need laws to stop those sluts.- Tea Party Cat
|Ha ha. That bust doesn't look like Dick Cheney!|
The Dick Update
A marble bust of former vice president Dick Cheney was revealed at the U.S. Capitol on Thursday. Naturally, the unveiling encouraged the Internet’s reaction machine to offer its best jokes, worst criticisms and weirdest comments.
A marble bust of Dick Cheney has just been unveiled at the US Capitol. Any volunteers to pull it down like one of those statues of Saddam?- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats to GOP: Prayers are not enough
- Bernie Sanders calls for funding of gun violence studies
- Woman to Hillary: You Say Rape Accusers Should Be Believed, What About Your Husband's?
Whup Whup Whup
Jeb Bush, struggling to gain traction in a 2016 race moving away from him, argued on Thursday that he could easily beat Hillary Clinton on Election Day.
“If I win this nomination, I will take it to Hillary Clinton and I will whup her,” Bush said at the Republican Jewish Coalition’s candidate forum in Washington.
Trump is leading the Republican field because he is the most authentic sociopath in the race.- Andy Borowitz
Paul Ryan's Agenda: Nothing About Guns
New Speaker Paul Ryan pledged Thursday that the House will finally come up with a replacement to President Barack Obama's health care law and attempt to overhaul the tax code, as he committed the GOP to a "bold, pro-growth agenda" for 2016 and beyond.
- Congress revives the Export-Import Bank
- Jeff Zucker says CNN will not pay Donald Trump to appear in the next GOP debate
- Fox News Most Watched on Cable News During San Bernardino Coverage
- Computer problem delays disability payments to nearly 19,000
December 2008: -524,000 jobs lost.
December 2015: +211,000 gained.
Miss W. yet? - LOLGOP
Interest Rates To Raise?
U.S. job growth increased solidly in November in a show of the economy's resilience, which most likely paves the way for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates this month for the first time in nearly a decade.