Trump rejects criticism of his proposal to ban Muslims
Donald Trump on Tuesday stood by his call to block all Muslims from entering the United States, even as the idea was widely condemned by rival Republican presidential candidates, party leaders and others
Trump's Trumpet Crescendoed. He Hit The Racist/Fascist/Narcissist Note, all at once! The Tea Partiers are dancing and the Republicans have left the building.
So at least this guy who we all agree may new be a new Hitler can get on TV any time he wants.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Donald Trump wants Bill Gates to 'close that Internet' to stop the Islamic State
- Trump: Banning Muslims from U.S. similar to World War Two policy
- Texas police chief asks every resident to buy guns to protect against Muslims and ‘potentate’ Obama
- France's far-right soars in vote, joins mainstream parties
- Iraq forces retake large part of Ramadi from IS jihadists
You know, when Donald Trump is president he’ll go to war with all one billion Muslims worldwide, and it’ll be terrific!- Tea Party Cat
Yep, The Tea Partiers Are Arming Themselves For The Next Civil War! Thanks Trump!
Gunmaker Smith & Wesson (SWHC)—which clocked in over $500 million in sales last year—up 93% since January.
The company, which is a leading manufacturer of pistols, revolvers, tactical rifles, and black powder firearms, as well as hunting rifles, said in its latest conference call that strong sales are the result of increasing demand.
Finally a Republican brave enough to say, "No, Malala, you can't come in. We're too scared of you in America."- LOLGOP
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck blames Obama for Trump’s Muslim ban: We ‘have to go to the extremes’ to ‘feel safe’
- Republicans don't understand why they can't have 'religious freedom' and then close down mosques
- Ted Cruz vows to outlaw abortion — and he won’t wait for overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Paul Ryan hammers Trump on ‘unconstitutional’ Muslim plan: ‘This is not conservatism’
Jeb¡ Supporters Trash Rivals
A group supporting Republican Jeb Bush is invoking U.S. national security in a new ad attacking three of Bush's GOP presidential rivals.
There was a big ceremony at the Capitol to unveil a marble statue of Dick Cheney. People said, "Wow, he looks so life-like." And then Cheney said, "Actually, the statue's over there."- Jimmy Fallon
Wayne LaPierre got stuck in traffic but more cars would have prevented that.- John Fugelsang
This Is What Happens When Giant Egos Clash
"Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough cut to commercial break on Tuesday morning after real-estate mogul Donald Trump wouldn't let him ask questions.
The U.S. Constitution is pretty politically correct. #DumpTrump - Tina Dupuy
Muslims Not Welcome In The Bronx?
Police officers were forced to respond recently after a Muslim girl was reportedly attacked at a Bronx public school, but no official report was filed.
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton's Right-Hand Woman Takes On Trump: 'I'm a Proud Muslim'
- Bernie Sanders visits Baltimore, urges investment in youth
If men gave birth to babies, there would not be a lot of discussion regarding the right to choose.- Bernie Sanders
Shootout At The
Two men took their dispute outside a Michigan toy store to settle the argument with firearms.
An employee at Toys ‘R’ Us in Flint Township said she heard multiple gunshots about 5 p.m. Monday while working the cash register.
I'd like to be the 1st to thank Donald Trump for doing for Islamophobia what Westboro Baptist Church did for homophobia.- John Fugelsang
- Dow futures fall 200 points as oil extends slide
- Canada, Mexico win WTO nod for $1 bn sanctions against US
- Raytheon's GPS control system is 'a disaster': U.S. Air Force general
- Two hospitalized, nearly 200 sickened in Seattle norovirus outbreak
Government Shutdown Showdown Is Over Oil
Congressional Republicans are pressing for an end to the four-decade ban on exporting crude oil and further curbs on President Barack Obama's environmental agenda as part of a sweeping $1.1 trillion spending bill.
Days from a Friday midnight deadline, progress has proven elusive for negotiators...
Russia is planning to build a base on the moon where astronauts will live permanently. When asked if they really wanted to spend the rest of their lives in a barren, lifeless landscape, the Russians said, "No, that's why we want to go to the moon."- Jimmy Fallon
6 days Until AHNC's 15th Birthday!