Trump mocks Clinton's 'disgusting' bathroom break during Dem debate
GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump late Monday mocked Hillary Clinton for visiting the bathroom during last weekend’s Democratic presidential debate, saying it was “disgusting.”
Trump also divorced his previous wives when he discovered they too were going to the bathroom but hiding it from him!
Attention Women of America: I urge you to use the bathroom before Trump is President. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- New York City detective among six U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan
- Islamic State lost 14 pct of its territory in 2015: report
- Putin, Netanyahu agree in call to coordinate efforts to fight terrorism
- Malala calls for end to Syrian war, welcomes Syrian campaigner to Britain
- U.N. blames Saudi-led coalition for most attacks on Yemeni civilians
- More Than 1 Million Migrants And Refugees Enter Europe In 2015: IOM
- Elderly Wisconsin woman calls cops to report she heard neighbors chanting ‘ISIS is good, ISIS is great’ during sex
1. Complain about "czars" for 7 years.
2. Fall in love with a guy endorsed by Putin.
War On Christmas In The Holy Land!
Christians warned Tuesday that a general strike threatened by Israel's largest labour union could disrupt travel for thousands of pilgrims travelling to the Holy Land for Christmas. Barring a last-minute wage deal, the Histadrut labour federation says its...
Every time Wayne LaPierre talks about 'personal responsibility' an angel coughs up blood.- John Fugelsang
- 'Schlonged': Watch Trump's Astonishingly Sexist Attack On Hillary
- Trump becomes poster boy for efforts to mobilize 2016 Latino voters
- Jeb Bush picks up several Graham backers in South Carolina
- Arizona GOP taps creationist chemtrail truther to lead Senate education committee
- Vigilante uprising: GOP lawmaker calls on gun owners to ‘clean our society of scum bags’
- Lindsey Graham quits; GOP establishment wonders who's next
Saudi Backlash At Trump
Saudi Arabia-based retail chain Jarir Bookstore has removed books written by U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump from its shelves, it said on Tuesday, part of a backlash against his proposal to stop Muslims from entering the United States.
Ted Cruz is like a salesman who keeps calmly explaining why you need an above-ground pool & you keep explaining you live in an apartment. - John Fugelsang
Trump To Ring In The New Year At Fox News
Fox News is hoping Republican front-runner Donald Trump sets off some fireworks of his own when he joins the network’s live New Year’s Eve celebration on December 31.
|Paul Newman at the 1963 Civil Rights March on Washington D.C.|
Just remember, Trump isn't running for President, he is running to be the next Rupert Murdoch.- Lizz Winstead
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders: Sandra Bland 'would be alive today if she were a white woman'
- Clinton announces plan to battle Alzheimer's
Next up on Fox News: Chelsea Clinton is having another baby as a way to distract from her mother's murder of 4 Americans in Benghazi.- Tea Party Cat
Support For Abortion Rises
Support for legal abortion in the U.S. has edged up to its highest level in the past two years, with an Associated Press-GfK poll showing an apparent increase in support among Democrats and Republicans
If Hillary's use of the bathroom disgusts Trump I really hope he doesn't find out what Chelsea is about to do. - Andy Borowitz
Happy Birthday to Pope Francis, who turned 79 years old. People asked if he wished for world peace when he blew out his candles, and the Pope said, “Nope - a hoverboard!” Very hard to get.- Jimmy Fallon
- Lockheed meets goal of delivering 45 F-35 jets in 2015 -Pentagon
- Fearing pollution, Chinese families build 'bubbles' at home
- Kansas is 5th state where lottery prizes may have been fixed
- SpaceX rocket landing opens 'new door' to space travel
According to the Wall Street Journal, people in China aren't that familiar with the "Star Wars" movies. Though they might be familiar with some of the toys. Spoiler alert. The elves don't make them!- Stephen Colbert
Mystery Meat Coming Soon!
Thanks to a label that reads “Product of the USA,” consumers have been able to find out a package of steaks or pork chops in the freezer section at their local grocery store came from America. But soon meat lovers will be hard-pressed to figure out whether the animals on their dinner plates were raised and slaughtered—in the States or halfway around the world.
"Spaceballs: The Farce Awakens." Quick, somebody get me a meeting with @MelBrooks! - Jeff Tiedrich
Welcome Back and Happy Holidays!
When I'm without Internet access my life almost comes to a complete standstill.
I hate when that happens!