Gun linked to Paris attacks traced back to Florida arms dealer implicated in Iran-Contra scandal
A gun linked to last month’s Paris mass shootings has been traced back to a Florida arms dealer.
The serial number for a M92 semi-automatic pistol linked to the deadly Nov. 13 terrorist attacks matched one for a weapon delivered by the Zastava arms factory in May 2013 to Century International Arms in Delray Beach...
Why am I not surprised a gun linked to the Paris attacks was traced back to Florida?
Maybe Republicans will worry about gun violence after they solve the problem of too many people having health insurance.- LOLGOP
The World is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Special Report: How Saddam's men help Islamic State rule
- Thousands of Iraqis in Baghdad, Basra protest Turkish deployment in north
- Car bomb near hospital in central Syria kills at least 16
- Yemen's warring sides say ceasefire to begin on Monday
- Burundi army: 87 people killed in Friday violence
- Fire at Southern California mosque appears to be arson: sheriff
North Korea calls Obama 'a monkey' and American racists realize they don't know who they're supposed to root for.- John Fugelsang
The Donald Blames Hillary For Deaths
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of State "caused tremendous havoc and tremendous death."
“She’s caused so many deaths," Trump said in a Saturday morning interview with "Fox & Friends." “You look at so many decisions that she made that were so bad, so horrible."
Thanks to Trump it's no longer hip to be a racist billionaire.- John Fugelsang
- With Trump soaring, Republicans see possibility of brokered convention
- Trump retaliates against "dopey" Saudi prince
- Republican candidate Carson may consider independent bid
- Republicans accuse Obama of ulterior motive in Guantanamo prisoner swap
- Paul Ryan sets out task: turn GOP into party of positive ideas
Donald Trump attacked by a bald eagle could be the 1st time a metaphor has had an orgasm.- John Fugelsang
Boehner Is Back. Buzzes By Benghazi Panel
Former House Speaker John Boehner has returned to the Capitol, six weeks after he stepped down as House leader.
Fact checking Donald Trump is like delousing a corpse. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Responding to petition, White House says Obama won't declare Muslim holiday
- Trump Was Once Obama's Punch Line — But Almost No One Is Laughing Now
- Sanders' Iowa supporters try to get new people out to caucus
- Hillary Clinton on Donald Trump: 'I no longer think he's funny'
Dems Tried But Crazies/Terrorists Can Still Get Guns!
The Republican-run House of Representatives on Thursday blocked a Democratic effort to consider bipartisan gun control legislation in the wake of repeated, highly publicized mass shootings in the United States. Voting along party lines by 242 to 173
Evangelicals should really replace their nativity scenes with dioramas of them chasing away immigrants. - LOLGOP
- Seven states to lose millions from Internet tax ban
- First dengue vaccine cleared to be used in Mexico
- Treasury delays decision after being flooded with ideas for woman on $10
One thing's for sure: the next Republican president will make America miss the intelligence, sanity and competence of George W. Bush. - Jon Schwarz
Can We Save The Planet Now?
Negotiators from 196 countries approved a landmark climate accord on Saturday that seeks to dramatically reduce emissions of the greenhouse gases blamed for a dangerous warming of the planet.
This tweet contains the names of every interesting person that ever had an easy life.- John Fugelsang
In 2 days AHNC will be 15 years old.
Soon, I'll have to teach her to drive!