|Phototoon by my good friend Paul. Thank you!|
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Tuesday deviated from his usual presidential campaign stump speech on economic inequality to note that he, like many others, is perplexed by Republican candidate Donald Trump's latest attack on Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.
A recent poll finds that 1 out of 3 Trump supporters are just as stupid as the other 2.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Documents shed new light on Jeb Bush’s role in freeing a Cuban terrorist
- UK PM's office to probe case of British Muslim family barred from U.S.
- 2 Palestinian attackers killed, 2 Israelis die in Jerusalem
- Russian raids in Syria may amount to war crimes: Amnesty
- Walesa warns over democracy in Poland, urges new election
The last time a Bush brother spent this much of other people's money to fail miserably, the consequences were a lot worse.- LOLGOP
General Jeb Will Fight ISIS Like WWII
Bush suggested World War II provides an example for how he’d handle the conflict in the Middle East.
“How did we handle World War II? Pretty damn good. In fact, you know, we had a — we had a force that brought stability, created opportunities for the rebuilding of both Japan and Germany in a way that benefitted us and created stability for two generations."
We have to thank Jeb Bush this Christmas for being the one thing all Americans can despise together.- LOLGOP
- Man Who'd 'Follow' Trump 'To End Of The World' Arrested In Anti-Muslim Plot
- Billy Graham's son quits GOP over spending bill
- Kentucky removes clerk names from marriage licenses
- ‘Greedy’ doctor blames Obamacare after performing unnecessary surgeries on patients
A Wisconsin state representative reacted to a local shooting by offering a solution to violence: let gun owners “clean our society of scumbags.”
“Wisconsin does not have a death penalty law, but with significant practice and careful aim, law abiding citizens can help clean our society of scumbags,”
If the news you're watching is criticizing Hillary Clinton for her daughter being pregnant you're not actually watching news.- John Fugelsang
Half of U.S. voters would be ‘embarrassed’ to have Trump as president; the other half thinks corn dogs are hot dogs that weren't born Jewish. - LOLGOP
Texas Cuts Off HIV Prevention Services. Now, No One Will Mess With Texas!
In a notice received by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast late Monday, an official with the Department of State Health Services informed the Houston-based provider that it would not renew its contract for HIV prevention services.
If Bernie wins the Dem nomination the best part will be Debbie Wasserman Schultz hiring Steve Harvey to award it to Hillary.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama celebrates five-year anniversary of ‘Don’t ask, don’t tell’ repeal
- Sanders says U.S. Fed 'hijacked' by bankers
- Hillary Clinton Campaign Calls Donald Trump’s Comments ‘Degrading’ to Women
Obamas Decide To Stay In White House Until Daughters Finish High School. - The Onion
Bill Nye Sends Warning To GOP
Science advocate Bill Nye explained on Tuesday that many parts of the United States were expected to see record temperatures over the Christmas holiday because of weather patterns associated with climate change and El Niño.
The month of December has already seen about 6,000 record-breaking warm temperatures across the United States, and experts predict that there could be dozens more before the end of the year.
Dear Donald Trump: Without immigrants you would never have learned the word "schlong."- Andy Borowitz
- On Wall Street, oil delivers modest Santa Claus rally
- Oil Collapse Sees Venezuela Burning Through Its Savings: Chart
- Oil companies rush to exploit end of US crude export ban
- Wal-Mart considers closing 5 percent of Brazil stores: report
Not Only Is There A War On Women, Women Are Getting Price Gouged
It is a known fact that women get paid less than men, but a new study shows they may also be paying more for virtually the same product.
The New York City Department of Consumer Affairs revealed a sharp gap between products aimed at women and girls versus men and boys. The research shows that on average, the female versions of a product cost 7 percent more.
Joseph was engaged to Mary, then learned she's pregnant! And you won't BELIEVE who she says the Baby Daddy is! Today on Maury! - John Fugelsang
Happy Holidays Everyone!