Fiorina: It's 'Left-Wing' To Link Planned Parenthood Attack To Videos
There's no connection between rhetoric and violence, says the Planned Parenthood opponent...She has said the women's health organization sells “baby parts” and claimed to have seen a video showing its staff discussing harvesting the brain of a fully formed fetus. The alleged Planned Parenthood shooter, 57-year old Robert Dear, reportedly mentioned “baby parts” to investigators.
The GOP owns this shooting, their rhetoric is written all over it.
We should be supporting Planned Parenthood—not attacking it.- Hillary Clinton
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Former wife says Planned Parenthood terrorist is conservative, religious and anti-abortion
- Olympic skater Nancy Kerrigan ‘devastated’: Officer killed at Planned Parenthood was childhood friend
- Florida pastor: Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards 'hates our God' and 'loves death'
- Muslim cab driver shot by passenger ranting about ISIS terrorists: ‘This is extreme — this has to stop’
- Orlando columnist: Where are GOP calls for ‘shutting down churches or registering Christians?’
- US embassy in Kabul warns of 'imminent attack' within the next 48 hours
Actual Terror Attack Very Inconvenient To Candidates Running Against Terror. - cafedotcom tweet
The Transgenders Are Coming! The Transgenders Are Coming!
NEWTON, Iowa — Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) condemned the fatal shooting of three people at a Planned Parenthood location in Colorado, but aggressively pushed back on suggestions the shooter was part of the anti-abortion movement, saying the shooter had "also been reported that he was registered as an independent and a woman and a transgendered leftist activist."
Ted Cruz on Paris: We can't defeat the enemy if we don't name it.
Ted Cruz on Planned Parenthood shooting: Um how about transgender people?- LOLGOP
Ben Carson Meets With Syrian Refugees
Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson, who last week compared Syrian refugees to "rabid dogs," met with refugees in Jordan on Saturday and urged the U.S. government to do more to help but did not endorse bringing them to the United States.
Guy just called me 'Commie Jew hippie bastard' so I said 'what do I look like, Jesus?'- John Fugelsang
- The deadly rage of GOP demagogues: The conservative movement is stoking extremism—and it’s making matters much worse
- Trump Slams GOPers For Not Threatening Gov’t Shutdown
- Trump Cancels Presser With Black Pastors Who Won’t Endorse Him
- Back of the pack GOP nominee Chris Christie gets surprise endorsement from conservative NH newspaper
- Jeb Bush: I'd still support Trump over Clinton because 'anybody is better than Hillary'
- GOP Ohio governor destroys Trump in rant: 'He's not going to be the nominee and everyone needs to get over it'
- Mike Huckabee: Anti-abortion shooter is 'abominable' like Planned Parenthood killing 'millions of babies'
FOX NEWS: WORLD LEADERS MEET TO BATTLE CLIMATE CHANGE, LEAVING CHRISTMAS COMPLETELY UNDEFENDED. - LOLGOP
The sickest irony? NOTHING either party has ever done will prevent more abortions than Obamacare fully implemented. - LOLGOP
Police Cover Up?
A Burger King manager in Chicago told the Chicago Tribune that he testified before a grand jury this week about police deleting surveillance video that may have captured last year’s killing of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald, who was shot 16 times in a span of six seconds by a white police officer, Jason Van Dyke.
Donald Trump was recently being interviewed, and said that he's not a fan of the man bun trend, and wouldn't want to wear his hair that way. You know it's bad when even Donald Trump is like, "I'm not putting that on my head."- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama On Planned Parenthood Shooting: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Things to know about Sanders' health overhaul proposal
Most of Donald Trump's speeches sound better in the original German. - Al Franken
The GOP speaks casually in terms that brands tens of millions of women as murderers then gets upset when you say "Happy Holidays!"- LOLGOP
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Morgan Stanley: Get ready for a period of low returns
- Clinton will unveil $275 billion infrastructure plan to create jobs
- New 'air-breathing' hypersonic rocket engine could revolutionize space flight
I like when politicians give tax cuts to corps that sent US jobs overseas, then say high taxes are driving jobs away. - John Fugelsang
Obama Links Climate Change And Terrorists
Combating climate change will prove to be a rebuttal of terrorist efforts, President Barack Obama declared at the opening of a major climate summit in Paris.
Just as Hitler ruined wearing a square mustache for everyone, Trump is going to ruin wearing a dead badger pelt on your forehead.- Jeff Tiedrich
Welcome Back! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
- Brazilian police hunt Santa Claus who stole Sao Paulo helicopter
- Former luncheonette owner chooses to die in her restaurant
- Glitch causes bank customers to see billions in charges
- Tanzania scraps government Christmas cards to save cash
- Chinese gloat over Obama's turkey named Abe _ not Ah-bay
Time To Deflate Photo
A hair dryer from the 1930s. A man had to invent that!