Trump calls for "deportation force" to remove undocumented immigrants
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Wednesday that he would be in favor of a "deportation force" among other ideas for dealing with illegal immigration.
"We have to do what we have to do," Trump said during an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" after the fourth GOP debate, saying, "Other people have done it."
If you hate 'amnesty' but love Ronald Reagan - who actually gave it - please look into a mirror and then smash it on your head. #GOPDebate - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Veterans Are Demanding Medical Marijuana. Why Won’t More Candidates Embrace It?
- Netanyahu says no immediate way forward for Mideast peace
- China says Philippines must heal rift over South China Sea as Indonesia speaks out
- Kremlin: Russian ban on flights to Egypt will last months
Dick Cheney supported Nam, but avoided serving;
Dick Cheney created a war in Iraq that gave his corp $39.5billion of your tax $.
Up to 23% of US homeless are former US military.
So have a happy Veterans Day.
And if you see Dick Cheney, throw a shoe at him. - John Fugelsang
It's Veterans' Day and I salute all who've served. Our debt to you is a better future for all Americans.- LOLGOP
We Need A War On Weather. 60 Million Americans Face Severe Conditions.
A fast-moving storm has already knocked out power in Nevada and dumped snow on the Rockies. As it moves east, blizzard-like conditions are forecast in an area stretching to the Great Lakes, threatening residents of Iowa and northern Missouri with thunderstorms and even tornadoes.
Carly Fiorina: a cancer survivor who wants to repeal Obamacare and bring back pre-existing conditions for other cancer survivors #GOPDebate- John Fugelsang
- Media forced to type 'StopHillary' for Wi-Fi access at GOP debate
- Fiorina: ‘Clinton Way’ Means Lying 'As Long As You Can Get Away With It' (VIDEO)
- Experts On Carson's Pyramid Theories: 'He Doesn't' Even Deserve Response
- Jindal offers Christie a juice box
- RNC Chair Rubs Salt In CNBC's Wounds After Fox Business Debate
- Drudge Disses The GOP Debate: The 'Benghazi' Movie Ad Was Better!
- GOP Obamacare repeal hits procedural speed bump
After all this Starbucks cup controversy, if Taco Bell was smart, they'd start serving their burritos in little cardboard mangers- Andy Richter
POST DEBATE: Trump Leads In Online Polls
Donald Trump may have put in a less-combative performance during the fourth GOP debate Tuesday night aired by Fox Business, he remained atop several unscientific online polls after the event.
Ben Carson: “I don’t remember all this scrutiny for Obama when he was running. No one mentioned Rev. Wright, Alinsky, Bill Ayers or Kenya.”- Tea Party Cat
Dengue In Hawaii?
Nearly three dozen cases of dengue fever reported in Hawaii outbreak. More than eight million tourists flock to the Hawaiian islands every year. Those packing their bags need to be sure to pack mosquito repellant.
The real enjoyment of these debates is imagining Mitt Romney at home fuming that he let Jeb Bush scare him out of the race.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- FBI steps up interviews in Clinton email probe
- Hillary Clinton Laughs When Supporter Says He Wants to 'Strangle' Carly Fiorina
- Bernie Sanders rallies for wages at the Capitol
Students will hold events to highlight racial issues at a handful of U.S. college campuses this week, spurred by the impact of protests at the University of Missouri that culminated in the resignation of the school's president and chancellor.
SHOCKING NEW EVIDENCE shows that when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State she sent emails, made telephone calls, and met with people.- Tea Party Cat
- 44 Oil Executives and Truck Drivers Were Just Arrested for a Multimillion-Dollar Scam
- Why the Air Force’s $100 Billion Bomber Program Has Come to a Halt
- Goldman Sachs has a scary warning for the bond market
- Fox Business Debate Question: "Whose [Tax] Plan Would God Endorse?"
Corporations are unpatriotic and Trump wants us to reward them for this.- LOLGOP
Fox Propaganda Disguised As TV Ad
An extended trailer of Michael Bay’s upcoming film dramatizing the events surrounding the 2012 terror attack on a U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, ran during Tuesday evening’s Republican presidential debate.
Ted Cruz would like to go back in time to kill Baby FDR.- Warren Holstein
- 'Botched' Patient Spent $200K On Surgery To Look Like Jessica Rabbit
- Playboy settles model's California golf-injury lawsuit
- Utah calls out texting drivers with tongue-in-cheek signs
- Woman admits she stole cop car, sped off while handcuffed
- New Hampshire waterpark owner chained to tower
Time To Deflate Photo