The U.S. anti-Syrian refugee movement will cause more anti-American backlash
So far, not one Paris attacker has been found to be a Syrian refugee. Instead, they have each been French and Belgian nationals—In other words, domestic terrorists.
If Muslim Americans want basic rights conservatives will fight for, they just need to be born a gun.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Two die in police raid targeting suspected Paris attack mastermind
- Islamic State shows photo of improvised Russian plane bomb
- Jeb Bush to vow to keep Guantanamo Bay prison open if elected president
- Obama says Putin a ‘constructive partner’ in Syria talks
- None of the Paris attackers were Syrian refugees
- Canadian mosque set ablaze as anti-Muslim sentiment grows
- Syrian Refugee Family Diverted To Connecticut After Indiana Guv Halts Resettlement
FOX reminds you we must never blame all cops or gun owners for the acts of a few.
But some of those Muslim refugees might be terrorists.- John Fugelsang
GOP/NRA Arm Terrorists. But That's Not Any Of My Business.
The NRA — and their gun-loving Republican cohorts — are refusing once more to stop terrorists intent on getting armed in the U.S.A.
A legal loophole allows suspected terrorists on the government’s no-fly list to legally buy guns, but a bill to fix that will likely wither on the vine.
The people whose stupid war gave us ISIS would like to berate you now for not supporting more stupid wars.- John Fugelsang
- Trump Regains N.H. Lead While Carson Falls And Rubio Slowly Rises
- Trump: 'Absolutely no choice' but to close mosques
- Tenn. GOPer Wants To Boot Syrian Refugees Already Living In State
- CNN reporter hammers Ted Cruz on Syrian crisis: Should your refugee dad have been kept out of US?
- Mike Huckabee compares Syrian refugees to tainted Chipotle food in weird analogy about closing borders
- Christie: Kerry should 'get some sleep and shut up'
- David Vitter’s desperate last stand: He throws his wife under the bus — again
GOP Governors try to invoke the “We’re real scared of Muslims” clause of the Constitution.- Cafe Tweet
Trump calls for surveillance of all Christians after latest school shooting. Correction-- surveillance of all MUSLIMS after PARIS shootings.- Tea Party Cat
Fox and Friends Go After Obama, Again.
White House press secretary Josh Earnest sparred with “Fox and Friends” co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wednesday over what she termed President Obama's “cavalier” and “aloof” response to the Paris terror attacks.
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free ... and I'll wet my pants in fear."
- Jeff Tiedrich
Way To Go Chi-town!
The Chicago city council on Wednesday passed a symbolic resolution in favor of accepting Syrian refugees into the city despite Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner's (R) announcement that the state would stop accepting them, NBC Chicago reported.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Takes Down GOPers' Refugee Rhetoric: They're Afraid Of Orphans
- Bernie Sanders sets socialism speech date to compete with Hillary Clinton
- Poll: Clinton trails GOP rivals in Colorado
"But what if we allow #SyrianRefugees into the country and they rub Ebola all over my guns?"- Jeff Tiedrich
New study suggests that Ben Carson is nearly as uninformed as the people supporting Ben Carson.- LOLGOP
Republican Party unveils new slogan for 2016: "Mommy! We're all gonna die!"- Kona Lowell
- $2 gas coming soon for most of the US
- Fed pushed toward December hike last month, despite long-term concerns
- Warren: Large corporations have too many ways to avoid paying taxes
- Canadian Pacific Defends Bid for Norfolk Southern Railroad
Republicans Finally Have An Economic Plan, A Stupid Plan But A Plan Nonetheless
The White House on Tuesday issued a veto threat for a Republican-backed bill to make the Federal Reserve set interest rate policy using a mathematical rule, a proposal Fed Chair Janet Yellen said would "severely damage" the U.S. economy.
In Pope Francis' latest weekly address, he criticized people who use their phones at the dinner table. Which begs the question: Who is on their phone while they eat dinner with the Pope?- Jimmy Fallon
- Here's what Americans are most afraid of
- Massachusetts woman wins $1M on scratch ticket for 2nd time
- Lawsuit: Amusement park lets chimpanzee smoke cigarettes
- Man arrested in soap/cocaine mix-up sues in Pennsylvania
- New Jersey mall frees up Santa's lap: No more $35 to $50 fee
Time To Deflate Photo
Elvis Presley with a young polio patient in 1958. I bet that little girl was never the same again.