Friday, November 27, 2015

The Best Laid Plans Of Men Often Go Awry


I was looking forward to a Thanksgiving dinner with my Tica friend in Tamarindo at a nice restaurant I like, compliments of you. You know who you are. Thank you.

Tragedy struck Tuesday evening, my friend's dog Wuini, was attacked by 2 other dogs. Wuini is my pup's best friend. My friend posted this Facebook.




Wuini was all patched up Tuesday night. The wounds were serious and sutured shut. Wuini went for a checkup yesterday and is slowly recovering. He is a little dog, only about 12  lbs.

To make things worse my friend caught the Chikungunya virus 2 weeks ago from mosquito bites...and no, I am not making up that word. Her joints are extremely painful, undulating temperature, she now has a rash all over her body that "feels like glass sticking me." This virus last 7-10 weeks. Everyone is terrified of this virus.

So I decided to forego Thanksgiving dinner out and it was too late to go to the grocery store, so I  invited my friend over for PIZZA. Sweet little Wuini stayed home.



Yes, that is a double layer of pizza. It is HUUUUUGE!...as Donald Trump would say! I will eat for a week with these leftovers! Sorry for the poor grade photo.

So here's a better photo of breakfast this morning.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I sure did, thanks to you.

See you on Monday.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment