Trump On Black Lives Matter Protester: Maybe He Should've Been Roughed Up
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Sunday that maybe the Black Lives Matter protester deserved...
Trump has shot himself in the foot too many times and no amount of money can change that.
Leave it to the mainstream media to allow Trump to slander Donald Trump like this. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
This JFK anniversary marks 52 years of people believing 1 bullet caused 7 wounds on 2 men. - John Fugelsang
Meanwhile, Back In Germany Merkel And Anti-Refugee Conservatives
German Chancellor Angela Merkel faced pressure from her own conservatives on Monday to change course on her open-door refugee policy after an affront by the leader of her Bavarian allies drove up tensions in her ruling coalition.
- Donald Trump unloaded on Karl Rove, then said he could 'make up' with the GOP establishment
- Trump Retweets Inaccurate Statistics About Black Murder Rate
- Christie On Trump Claims: 'I Don't Recall' NJ Residents Cheering On 9/11
- GOP Rep. Says Syrian Refugees Just Want A 'Paid Vacation' In The US
- Ted Cruz: If Elected, I Would Jail ‘Communist’ Obama & Murder Iran’s Supreme Leader
- Carson Inaccurately Credits Thomas Jefferson With Writing Constitution
The Karl Rove/Trump feud is like porn for moral people.- John Fugelsang
Laissez les bons temps rouler - Let the good times roll!
Democrat John Bel Edwards won the runoff election for Louisiana governor Saturday, defeating the once-heavy favorite, Republican David Vitter, and handing the Democrats their first statewide victory since 2008.
So the guys who are sure Obama is coming for their guns can't wait for Trump to come for their Muslims.- LOLGOP
Another Republican Disses GOP Stupid Party
The man considered the father figure of environmental protection in the US has attacked Republicans for “going through all the stages of denial” over climate change, accusing leading presidential contenders Donald Trump and Marco Rubio of ignoring science for political gain.
The video of the American Muslims cheering 9/11 is with Obama's real birth certificate and the U.S. Constitution Thomas Jefferson wrote.- LOLGOP
Paul Ryan On Herding The Elephants
House Speaker Paul Ryan, in his first series of interviews since his election on Thursday, blamed a policy vacuum for causing months of Republican infighting on Capitol Hill.
"We fight over tactics because we don't have a vision," Ryan, R-Wis., said on "Fox News Sunday" in the first five interviews to be broadcast on morning news programs. "We've been too timid on policy; we've been too timid on vision -- we have none."
Someone in the media, please please PLEASE ask Donald Trump if he'd make Obama register as a Muslim.- Jeff Tiedrich
Muslim until proven innocent.- Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- President Obama Returns to DC Amid ISIS Intelligence Report Investigation
- Clinton proposes tax break for caregivers
- Bernie Sanders Leads TIME'S Person of the Year Poll
A former Republican staffer fired from the House Benghazi committee filed a lawsuit against the panel's GOP chairman Monday in an escalating dispute over the investigation of the 2012 deadly attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
Are you now or have you ever been a card-carrying Muslim?- Jeff Tiedrich
REMINDER: There IS a plot against America led by a band of radical extremists trying to undermine the President. - The Daily Edge
- Crude Oil $39.39
- These candidates are getting rich running for president
- Daily Beast exec editor calls for Trump boycott: If you do business with him, you support fascism
- Record sales expected after Wal-Mart moves Cyber Monday forward to Sunday
Bailing Out The Peanut Farmers: Put Some South In Your MouthA mountain of peanuts is piling up in the U.S. south, threatening to hand American taxpayers a near $2-billion bailout bill over the next three years, and leaving the government with a big chunk of the crop on its books.
Trump posts video of Clinton laughing over Benghazi flames
Donald Trump says he would bring back waterboarding, but he'd make it classier by using Perrier.- Warren Holstein
This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for such wonderful viewers. Thank you!
- UK wife who poisoned husband is foiled by spelling mistake
- Weather device falls from sky, prompts bomb squad response
- Condo board wants pet DNA to track down poopers
- Man swings samurai sword at Apple store, terrifies customers
- Amish man runs marathon in traditional slacks and suspenders
Time To Deflate Photo