New Jersey Muslims decry Donald Trump’s claim they celebrated on 9/11
...In recent weeks, the FBI reported that the number of hate crimes in the U.S. decreased in 2014, while anti-Muslim crimes actually rose last year. Since the attacks in Paris, governors and lawmakers around the country have objected to taking in Syrian refugees, the majority of whom are Muslim. While Al-Khatahtbeh said she hasn’t yet noticed a direct rise in Islamophobia due to Trump’s comments, mosques in Texas, Florida and Ontario were threatened last week.
Donald Trump is whipping up hatred of Muslims. His words have malicious intent and consequences. Isn't it similar to falsely crying fire in a crowded theater?
Donald Trump: “After 9/11 I saw Muslims cheering in Jersey City. It’s true; I took my time machine back to check. It was despicable!”- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Putin calls Turkey "the accomplices of terrorists" over downing of warplane
- Obama on Russian plane: "Turkey, like any country, has a right to defend its territory"
- Two pilots from downed Russian plane alive: Turkish official
- Violence flares as Kerry meets Netanyahu in Israel
- Australia leader talks down prospect of US-led army in Syria
- White supremacists shoot 5 Black Lives Matter activists protesting Jamar Clark’s killing in Minneapolis
- Sweden tightens asylum rules to force EU action
If God was really offended by the tops of women's' heads then baby girls would be born wearing hats.- John Fugelsang
Belgium Is On The Hunt
Belgium issued an international arrest warrant on Tuesday for a man seen before the Paris attacks with Salah Abdeslam, the Brussels resident wanted over his suspected involvement in the killings...
Many of ISIS' leaders are former Saddam thugs whom the US left running wild when we stupidly invaded Iraq and disbanded the Iraqi army. I only bring this up because it is a fact and therefore unlikely to come up at a Republican debate.- Andy Borowitz
- Imaginary footage roils Republican race
- Americans say Trump most likely to ruin Thanksgiving dinner with inappropriate remarks: poll
- NYT publishes scathing takedown of Trump's 'racist lies'
- Trump stands by 9/11 claim: I have "the world's greatest memory"
- Carson walks back 9/11 remark: I was thinking of the Middle East, not New Jersey
Donald Trump is like a character from The Sixth Sense. He sees Muslims celebrating that no one else can see.- Andy Borowitz
Trump May Break GOP Pledge Not To Run As An Independent. Oh, This Should Go Well!
Donald Trump is again raising the possibility that he might run for president as a third-party candidate, suggesting that the Republican Party is not meeting its end of their loyalty "deal".
And over on the Republican side, Jeb Bush recently hired a speech coach to help him speak more forcefully and emotionally. You can tell - before, he was like, “I don't really want to run for president,” but NOW, he's like “I SAID I DON'T WANT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT!! I'M SICK OF IT! I'M OUT!”- Jimmy Fallon
Donald Trump is putting together a powerful voting coalition of everybody but Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, women, and fans of the Bill of Rights.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders Eats Soul Food With Rapper Killer Mike
- Hillary Clinton to meet with supporters in Boulder, Denver on Tuesday
The Party Of No No NO!!!!
More than 100 House Republicans are joining dozens in the Senate pushing to block President Obama from giving billions of dollars to foreign countries for climate change aid.
- Oil prices rise after Turkey shoots down jet claimed by Russia
- Top TV networks join forces against Trump's press restrictions
- Iran seeks revival of caviar industry in post-sanctions era
- Saks to start Black Friday sales early
The fact that closing down places of worship and rounding up members of a certain religion would violate the United States Constitution is something that many are weary of explaining to morons. - Andy Borowitz
Janet Yellen just told Ralph Nader to back off
Nader, a former presidential candidate and activist, criticized Yellen and the Federal Reserve in October for keeping interest rates near zero since December 2008.
Nader's advice: talk to your husband, he probably knows better.
What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Stuffing your face or getting trampled at the mall?- Lewis Black
Hey, if you have any money hanging around, $5 is a great tip! So is $20, $100 or a gazillion! I'd love to go to a restaurant for Thanksgiving Dinner here in Costa Rica!
- Facing highest threat alert, Belgians bring out their cats
- Russian court bans Church of Scientology in Moscow
- Despite warnings about West, 007 finds his way into Iran ad
- 'I've been framed' felon ex-mayor quips at portrait reveal
- Florida Man Robs Convenience Store Dressed As Darth Vader
Time To Deflate Photo