France responds with massive airstrike on ISIS
French fighter jets launched their biggest raids in Syria to date, targeting the Islamic State's stronghold in Raqqa just two days after the group.. .
It’s a shame Ben Carson wasn’t in Paris where he could’ve rushed all those gunman before anyone got killed.- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Islamic State threatens attack on Washington, other countries
- President Obama rules out putting more troops on ground in Syria, Iraq
- US-led strikes destroy 116 IS fuel trucks in east Syria
- Iran to cut IS threat at Afghan, Iraqi borders: army
- Anonymous Vows 'Biggest Operation Ever' Against ISIS for Attack on France
- White House spokesman left "speechless" at Carson's Syria comments
- Trump on ISIS: US needs to 'knock them out hard'
- CNN anchors berate innocent Paris Muslim because he won’t ‘accept responsibility’ for attack
- Michigan, Alabama Refuse Syrian Refugees Following Paris Attacks
You would have had a lot different story in Paris if others had guns to counter the armed terrorists.- Donald Trump the Chump
HERE are live updates on the Paris attacks from the Guardian
2003 -if libs warn Iraq invasion will lead to more terror, call them Un-American.
2015 -if Iraq invasion leads to more terror, blame libs.- John Fugelsang
TRUMP: Close The Mosques!
Donald Trump on Monday morning blamed gun controls for the extent of the carnage in the Paris attacks and also called for possibly closing some mosques, as the billionaire businessman and other Republican presidential candidates kicked off the week by taking a hard line on the response to Friday's tragedy in France that killed more than 130 and injured hundreds more.
The people who blamed Iraq for 9/11 remind you to blame refugees fleeing ISIS for ISIS. - John Fugelsang
- Coulter after Paris attacks: 'Trump was elected president tonight'
- French Ambassador Calls Trump A 'Vulture' After Old Paris Tweet Goes Viral
- Poll: Trump Jumps 17 Points Among Likely GOP Voters, Well Ahead Of Carson
- Jeb Bush: Only Christians should be allowed refugee status in response to Paris attack
- Obamacare repeal teeters in Senate
- Despicable truthers use photos of four different women to ‘prove’ that Paris attacks were staged
- GOP field takes new shape after Paris attacks
'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.' - Socrates; who's clearly a total libtard. - John Fugelsang
Message to Alabama Gov: If you really want to punish Syrian refugees, don't prevent, LET them move to Alabama.- Erik Bransteen
Bristol Palin's Pregnancies Explained!
Former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin explained that her daughter had gotten pregnant out of wedlock for the second time because God gave people second, third and fourth chances not to sin.
BREAKING: Bob Dole endorses Jeb Bush for president. All other candidates, including Hillary and Bernie, concede defeat and drop out.- Tea Party Cat
More People Fleeing: Cubans Storm Nicaraguan/Costa Rica Border
Nicaragua said thousands of Cubans forced their way into its territory from Costa Rica on Sunday, accusing its southern neighbor of "deliberately and irresponsibly" flooding it with US-bound migrants.
|"Not our boots!"|
US Boots Needed On The Ground In Syria
Defense hawks in Congress say it's time for American boots on the ground against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), following a wave of terrorist attacks in Paris that killed more than 120.
"Stones don’t hurt people. People hurt people." -National Slingshot Association
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: We must continue to accept refugees
- Obama absolutely destroys Jeb Bush for his ‘dark impulse’ to have a ‘religious test’ for refugees
- Bernie Sanders hosting rally in Cleveland
- O'Malley: Clinton invoking 9/11 to defend Wall Street ties 'shameful'
- Clinton on Glass-Steagall: Right or wrong?
Obama Socks It To For-Profit-Schools
The Obama administration has reached a $95.5 million settlement with a Pittsburgh firm that runs for-profit trade schools and colleges.
So conservatives will help us stop terrorists from buying guns at gun shows without a background check now, right?- Oliver Willis
Under the Constitution, governors don't have the authority to restrict foreigners in their states. This is BS GOPeacocking. Tina Dupuy
- Oil prices seen under pressure as Paris attacks spark demand worries
- Treasury Secretary Lew on the 'Magic' of the U.S. Economy
- CBS Denied Caitlyn Jenner Request to Attend Democratic Debate
- Charles Koch: You can call me ‘liberal’
BREAKING: Supreme Court to rule on whether women have a say in what’s in their bodies, instead of Texas legislators as is the law now.- Tea Party Cat
Only Rich Kids Get To See Santa!
Children wanting to see Santa Claus at a southern New Jersey mall will now have to pay.
Admission to the Cherry Hill Mall's Adventure to Santa costs between $35 and $50. The packages come with photos or video of the visit.
To: Donald Trump. I would be so much more convinced that more guns would solve our problems if we did not currently have three hundred million of them.- Andy Borowitz
- Here's How The White House Would Deal With A Huge Solar Storm That Could Send Us Back To The Dark Age
- Transplant gives new face, scalp to burned firefighter
- Pastafarian gets to wear strainer on head in license photo
- Restaurant fires patron who berated autistic delivery driver
- Deer crashes through car's windshield, lands in backseat
Time To Deflate Photo
Paul Newman, Katherine Ross and Robert Redford during the filming of "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid."