The Oregon Massacre Won't Shake NRA Stranglehold
President Obama, stern and visibly shaken by the Oregon massacre, lambasted the NRA yet again for its suffocating grip on Congress. An equally shaken Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, said that she was sickened by the sheep-like willingness of Congress to do the bidding of the NRA.
This country has a gun problem, but it also has an IQ problem, and the second problem makes it harder to fix the first.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims
- Car bomb attacks kill 57 people in Iraq: police
- Kremlin Says Russian 'Volunteer' Forces Will Fight in Syria
- ISIS terrorists blow up Arch of Triumph in Palmyra
- White House Seeks Answers on Afghan Hospital Bombing
- Nine Dead In '1,000-Year' Flooding In South Carolina
Americans Opposed to Being Shot Seek Representation in Washington. - Andy Borowitz
Democrats on the House Select Committee on Benghazi on Monday revealed portions of the transcript of previously secret testimony from a closed-door briefing with a former top aide to Hillary Clinton in an escalation of the partisan bickering on the panel.
If Jeb Bush’s flaming pile of a presidential campaign were a presidency, it would be W.'s.- The National Memo
- Trump: The GOP Race Would Be So Boring If I Quit
- Law Firm Representing Kim Davis Declared a Hate Group by the Southern Poverty Law Center
- Fox News host: People in Australia ‘have no freedom’ because hate speech and guns are regulated
- Mike Huckabee: Mass shootings are ‘not so much a gun problem… we have a problem with sin’
- Chaffetz challenge deepens House Republicans' disarray
- GOP New Mexico Secretary Of State Now Faces 65 Corruption Charges
- Inside The Numbers: Alabama's Free Voter ID Program Reaches Few Voters
Speaker John Boehner is considering delaying the internal election for House majority leader and majority whip, leaving only the party vote for speaker to be decided on Thursday, according to multiple Republican sources with direct knowledge of the deliberations.
You know you break out in hot sweats when someone even suggests legislating your guns? Now imagine if you had a uterus. - LOLGOP
South Carolina Is Still Flooding
As the already soaked residents of South Carolina struggled to recover Monday from record weekend floods that caused at least eight deaths, meteorologists were warning them the downpour wasn't done.
Scientists say earth endangered by new strain of fact resistant humans.- Andy Borowitz
Death Valley Flooding
A system of slow moving thunderstorms caused flash flooding near Death Valley National Park Sunday afternoon.
According to the park’s Twitter feed, visitors were stranded throughout the park and several were stuck at the park headquarters at Furnace Creek due to debris cutting off California Highway 190 in both directions.
Rock The Voter News
Mitt Romney did a lot to help poor people -- for instance, he lost in 2012. - LOLGOP
How come when politicians talk about 'sealing the border' they only mean keeping Mexicans out, never keeping jobs in? - John Fugelsang
- Oil ends near two-week high on China stimulus hopes
- Out-of-network ATM fees, overdraft charges hit record, survey says
- Burger King closes its operations in Costa Rica
- Over 8,400 NASA Apollo moon mission photos just landed online, in high-resolution
Republicans are very excited about electing a new Speaker of Shutting Down the House.- LOLGOP
Bernie Blasts New Trade Deal
Sen. Bernie Sanders labeled a new trade deal finalized by the Obama administration on Monday as “disastrous,” and said he would work to defeat it.
Sanders, the Vermont senator leading Hillary Clinton in polls of New Hampshire, said the Trans-Pacific Partnership deal will lead to the loss of U.S. jobs, adding he was “disappointed but not surprised” by the decision to complete it.
The Kardashians are America's first family, McDonald's is our top restaurant & FOX is our #1 news channel. Any questions?''' - John Fugelsang
Soldiers working on a locomotive, Chicago, 1945.
- Ralph Nader's Strange New Museum
- Iberia flight makes a nail-biting landing at Costa Rica's Juan Santamaría International Airport
- Infant's HEAD Reattached Following Internal Decapitation
- Hunter escapes attack by shoving arm down bear's throat
- Farmer opens barn to show woolly mammoth bones
Time To Deflate Photo