Going for the W? Having George W. Bush stump for Jeb
Jeb’s campaign is trying to figure out a strategy for deploying George W. Bush as a campaign surrogate in South Carolina. Jeb’s brother, for all his failures, remains a beloved figure on the right, which has largely convinced itself that all the economic and foreign policy wreckage he left behind can be blamed on Barack Obama.
That awkward moment when Jeb Bush is saying he's his own man and then he asks his brother to help him campaign. - Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- MSF says U.S., Afghan remarks on Kunduz point to war crime
- U.S. General: Hospital Strike Requested By Afghan Forces
- NATO says Russian ground troops in Syria, Turkey's airspace violated again
- Islamic State claims suicide attacks on Yemeni government, Gulf troops
GOP is investigating the wrong scandal.
There hasn't been a Benghazi since Benghazi.
There's a mass shooting once a day. - The Daily Edge
Thank God Obama Didn't Listen To The Chickenhawks
In a little-noticed White House video released last month, Obama insisted that he even knows exactly how many wars the United States would be in if he had listened to his hawkish GOP critics.
I better flood the world again before humans blow it all up. - The Good God Above Tweet
- House Speaker Boehner: House to vote Oct. 29 on new speaker
- McCarthy Issues New Statement On Benghazi Committee After Hillary Ad
- Guy Who Said No On Sandy Aid Wants Blank Check For SC Floods
- Ann Romney on 2016 run: ‘We thought about it for 20 seconds’
- Donald Trump Agrees With Jeb Bush, Doesn’t Think the Redskins Should Change Their Name
- Trump says he has license to carry: 'Somebody attacks me, they’re gonna be shocked'
Speaker of the House John Boehner is stepping down. Probably wants to spend more time tanning with his family. - Will Durst
U.S. Congress + 40 Hour Work Week = HaHaHaHa
Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) wants the House schedule to more closely resemble a typical American workweek.
Jolly, who is running for Senate, has introduced a resolution to change House rules so that the chamber must be in session for at least 40 hours a week while lawmakers are in Washington.
I read that Donald Trump's hotel chain may have experienced a data breach that may have exposed people's debit and credit card information to hackers for more than a year. When asked how he planned on fixing the situation, Trump was like, "I'm going to build a huge firewall."- Jimmy Fallon
Mexican Comedians Go After Trump
Decked out in dark suits and outlandish blond wigs, a clutch of Mexico's most popular comedians lambasts Donald Trump as a dangerous buffoon in a new play that hits back over his anti-Mexican comments on the U.S. election campaign trail.
|Who was supposed to bring the black person?|
Rock The Voter News
- Justice Department about to free 6,000 prisoners, largest one-time release
- Poll: Clinton leads all Dem challengers by double-digits
- Bernie Sanders making campaign swing through Massachusetts
The World Will End Wednesday Say Crazy Christians
While our planet may have survived September’s “blood moon”, it will be permanently destroyed on Wednesday, 7 October, a Christian organization has warned.
Halloween is this month. It’s the one day a year when children do what religions do 365 days a year: try to scare adults into giving them stuff for free! - Mrs. Betty Bowers
|I vill miss Eddy.|
Snowden Wants To Leave Russia And Go To Jail
Edward Snowden says he has offered to return to the United States and go to jail for leaking details of National Security Agency programs to intercept electronic communications data on a vast scale.
- Oil Rises on Growing Expectation of Production Cuts
- Big U.S. firms hold $2.1 trillion overseas to avoid taxes: study
- Florida Wants To Beef Up Stand Your Ground, Impose Financial Penalties
Clinton took unemployment from 7% to 4%
Bush from 4% to 8%
Obama has taken it from 8% to 5%. Questions? - The Daily Edge
Be Careful Where You Fly Your Drone
The Federal Aviation Administration on Tuesday proposed a record $1.9 million fine against an aerial photography company for flying drones in crowded New York and Chicago airspace without permission.
"Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act." –Truman Capote
- Woman found inside portable toilet gets arrested on warrants
- Residents of Kentucky city petition to move Halloween
- Priest accused of pointing musket at boy over football teams
- Kuwaiti with Gulf plates nabbed for 1,645 driving violations
- Man Lying In Doritos, Goldfish And Chips Ahoy Tells Cops, 'I'm Too High'
Time To Deflate Photo