Fox's Krauthammer Admits Every GOP-Led Congressional Investigation "Has Failed Or Backfired"
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: Look, this not going to end well. Republicans have demonstrated, if they ever demonstrated anything, Republicans in the Congress have shown that they have no ability to conduct successful investigations of this administration. Everything they have touched has failed or backfired. Even Benghazi..
Republicans impeached Bill Clinton in 1999 and they
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- ESPN's Tony Kornheiser asks whether Tea Party is like ISIS
- Breakthrough? Iran Accepts Invite for Syria Peace Talks with US, Russia
- As U.S. braces for Syrian refugees, mental health services lag
- Two people dead after explosion at Oregon gun range
Donald Trump said in an interview this weekend that Iraq is the “Harvard of terrorism.” And he’s got a point: The only reason George W. Bush got into Iraq is because his dad went there.- Seth Myers
China Is Pounding Its Chest
A state-run Chinese newspaper has claimed the country is "not afraid to fight a war" with the U.S.
"In face of the U.S. harassment, Beijing should deal with Washington tactfully and prepare for the worst," according to the editorial in the Global Times, which came just a day after an American destroyer sailed into disputed waters in an open challenge to Beijing. The newspaper is known to represent the more extreme and nationalistic views of China's political establishment.
- GOP Debate: Now Ben Carson Is Main Target
- Top Florida paper slams Rubio: "Either do your job, or resign it"
- Trump struggles to explain his fall in oft-touted 2016 polls
- Sheriff Leon Lott blames flipped teen for police assault: She started this whole incident
- Judge blocks Alabama from defunding Planned Parenthood clinics
- Oklahoma Supreme Court Blocks State Law Aimed at Criminalizing Women’s Health Care Providers
- Fox's Dana Perino Thinks Bacon-Cancer Link Is Part Of A "Conspiracy" About Climate Change
- Experts Continue To Debunk Right-Wing Media's "Ferguson Effect" Myth
Jeb Bush, who will never be elected, says Rubio can't be elected b/c he's too much like Obama, who was elected twice. - John Fugelsang
Uh Oh. 1000 KKK Identities To Be Released
As the first anniversary of the Ferguson protests approaches, a group identifying itself as the hactivist collective Anonymous has issued a threat to members of the Ku Klux Klan: We've gained access to yet another KKK Twitter account. Using the info obtained, we will be revealing about 1000 klan member identities.
Anonymous is vowing to unhood 1,000 Ku Klux Klan members. The GOP must be terrified.- Warren Holstein
After a great evening and packed auditorium in Iowa, I am now in Colorado looking forward to what I am sure will be a very unfair debate!- Donald Trump Tweet
The Last Republican Speaker Of The House Pleads Guilty
Former Rep. Dennis Hastert (R-IL), who served as speaker of the House from 1999 until 2007, has pled guilty to evading currency-reporting requirements, a charge related to his alleged payment of millions in hush money to someone blackmailing him about "past misconduct." That misconduct, multiple news sources have reported, relates to sexual abuse of a student during Hastert's time as a high school gym teacher and wrestling coach.
"The evangelicals let me down a little bit this month. I don't know what I did" - Trump in Iowa
Ben Carson now holds a 14-point lead over Donald Trump in Iowa. Experts say Carson appeals to Iowa’s conservatives, Iowa’s evangelicals, and both of Iowa’s black people.- Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- No shutdown, no default: Congress leaders, Obama back deal
- Adviser to Sanders, Trailing Clinton by 23 Points, Generously Plans to Consider Her for VP
- Greenland Is Melting Away (A MUST READ. INCREDIBLE VISUALS)
Happy birthday to Hillary Clinton, who turned 68. When asked what her favorite gift was, she said, "Donald Trump."- Jimmy Fallon
Good For Los Angeles!
Handgun owners in Los Angeles would have to keep their weapons locked in a box or disabled with a trigger lock under a measure aimed at protecting children...
I never thought I'd get to watch the slow-motion destruction by hubris of a Bush brother before he could do serious damage.- LOLGOP
- Oil up 5 percent; U.S. crude build fails to extend three-day rout
- Robert Reich: Why your cable bill is so high
- Ford CEO responds to Trump: 'Facts are stubborn things'
Ben Carson thinks guns can solve everything and has no idea what the debt limit is. He is the exact voter who would vote for Ben Carson.- LOLGOP
414% Interest Rates In Brazil!
The interest rates levied on credit cards in Brazil rose 10 percent in September compared to the previous month, reaching 414 percent a year, the Central Bank of Brazil (BCB) reported Tuesday.
In the past five years, at least six Americans have been shot by dogs
Researchers somewhere studied 75 brands of hot dogs and found some of them contained human DNA ... I guess my bologna really does have a first name.- Stephen Colbert
- 'Warlock' slapped with restraining order in new Salem witch trial
- Creepy Halloween doll in carpool lane doesn't fool officer
- Officer dressed as homeless man catches drivers using phones
- Fighter jets track military blimp drifting over Pennsylvania
- Tow company charges man $48K to pull his Jeep out of mud pit
- Owner hears 'kaboom,' finds car on roof of Michigan home
Time To Deflate Photo