House rejects Dem attempt to abolish Benghazi panel
The House rejected a Democratic effort on Wednesday to abolish the Select Committee on Benghazi in the wake of recent controversial comments from Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.)...a widely criticized comment from McCarthy during a Fox News interview that suggested the panel had political benefits to attack Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.
Sorry about the mean tweets you’ve been getting, @KevinMcCarthy—been there! - Hillary Clinton tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Russia backs Syrian forces in major assault on insurgents
- Netanyahu cancels German visit as Palestinian attacks surge
- Iran's supreme leader bans negotiations with the United States
- Chinese Navy makes 1st visit to Poland to strengthen ties
Look, all these mass shootings could never have happened if Obama hadn't taken away all our guns.- Tea Party Cat
Obama Apologizes For Hospital Airstrike
President Obama has apologized to Doctors Without Borders for a U.S. airstrike that killed at least 22 people at its hospital in Kunduz last weekend.
The U.S. has come under mounting pressure from the charitable organization, which has described the attack as a war crime.
Have you ever considered a career as a moderate Syrian rebel? The US military wants YOU!- Andy Borowitz
- Boehner Jumps In To Defend McCarthy Over Benghazi Comments
- Yes, Really: McCarthy Tells His Critics To 'Stop Playing Politics' With Benghazi
- Hatch: Chaffetz's Speaker Bid May Send Us Even Deeper Into 'Chaos'
- Okla. Guv Calls For Constitutional Amendment To Return Ten Commandments Monument
- Conan sidekick Andy Richter infuriates Twitter nutters by ripping apart their favorite gun arguments
BREAKING: After rejecting Kevin McCarthy, House GOP names zygote as new Speaker.- Tea Party Cat
Any Skeletons In The GOP Leadership Closet?
Rep. Walter Jones (R-N.C.) wants to avoid the possibility of a member of the new House GOP leadership resigning from office because of a scandal.
In a letter to House GOP Conference Chairwoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.), Jones asked that Republicans discuss urging candidates for leadership to drop out if they might one day embarrass the party because of past indiscretions.
What Will The GOP Do When There Are No More Consumers?
President Obama is standing up for average Americans by threatening to veto a Republican bill that would undo important consumer protections.
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton Finds Another Kevin McCarthy To Mock GOP Leader's Benghazi Remark (VIDEO)
- How a team of Obama veterans helped Bernie Sanders
The right of people to keep and bear arms, to fetishize them, to carry openly, to leave unsecured around children, shall not be infringed.- Tea Party Cat
Starting this tweet with the name Kendall Jenner to trick you into reading my congrats to today's Nobel Prize winners who mapped DNA repair! -Seth McFarlane
- An early rally in US stocks fades as oil prices retreat
- 100,000 protest in Belgium against free-market measures
- Profits at big U.S. banks soar since crisis: New York Fed
- Norwegian Air CEO says $69 flights from U.S. to Europe around the corner
The #TPP is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad deal, and Obama should've gotten better. Have I read it? No, and I don't intend to. - Tea Party Cat
Disneyland Ups Pass Prices
The Happiest Place on Earth is about to get even more pricey, and customers aren't pleased.
Disney has discontinued the Premium annual pass, which for $779 a year allowed unlimited visits to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure as well as free parking and ...
Researchers have begun collecting data to develop a pill that will allow users to experience the benefits of exercise without having to work out. Said Americans, "So I have to get up, get a glass of water, unscrew the pill cap? No, thank you. Not interested."- Seth Myers
- US woman shoots at shoplifter as he flees store
- Police rescue Kentucky store owner from large python
- Dog rescued after fall into crack at Volcanoes National Park
- Tourists Flee As New Glass Walkway 3,000 Feet In The Air Cracks
Time To Deflate Photo