Jeb Bush tells Hannity: US should accept every Christian refugee
The United States should accept Syrian and Iraqi refugees as long as they are Christians and their lives are endangered, GOP presidential hopeful Jeb Bush said, during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity late Thursday.
The people who believe Obama is a Muslim also believed Dick Cheney was a Christian.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Russia ready to consider sending troops to Syria if Damascus asks: Kremlin
- Taliban gunmen kill 17 in attack on Pakistan air force base
- Israel calls up reservists following holy site violence
- UN envoy says hurdle cleared towards Libya peace deal
- Turkey Has Spent Nearly $8 Billion Caring For 2.2 Million Syrian Refugees
- 'Heads as well as hearts': Croatia says it can take no more migrants
FYI: If you're talking about rounding people up because they're Muslim, your big concern isn't "religious freedom."- LOLGOP
Welcome Mat Pulled In As Refugees Overwhelm SE Europe
Across southeast Europe, nations closed borders, blocked bridges, shut down trains and built new razor-wire fences Friday in a rush to block tens of thousands seeking safety in Western Europe from crossing their territories.
Republican Party, your frontrunner is talking about rounding up law-abiding citizens now. Maybe take a few decades off.- LOLGOP
- The Republican Party has an allergy to facts
- FactChecking the CNN Republican Debate
- Christian conservatives rally for religious awakening
- Kimmel Prankster Trolls Trump Speech While Wearing 'DTF' Hat
- GOPer To Boycott Pope's DC Speech: I Won't Listen To His 'Leftist Policies'
The New York Times is reporting that in recent speeches Donald Trump has seemed more composed and toned down, and has started using prepared notes. Now instead of just calling people “losers” and “morons,” he reads it off a card.- Seth Myers
Trump's Trump Card Are The Birthers
Donald Trump came under fire Friday morning for his handling of a question at a town hall about when the U.S. can "get rid" of Muslims, for failing to take issue with that premise and an assertion that President Barack Obama is Muslim.
The guy CNN hired to fact check #GOPDebate just called his wife to sob into the phone that he still has no idea when he'll get home.- John Fugelsang
Hillary Tells The Donald To Stop The Anti-Muslim Stuff
Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton told her Republican counterpart to "cut it out" late Thursday night, after Donald Trump declined to correct an audience member who referred to President Barack Obama as a Muslim.
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders defends costs of social programs
- Hillary Clinton campaign deploys not-so-secret weapon: Bill
"According to a new poll, almost half of Florida voters think their own candidates, Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, should drop out of the race. While the other half of Florida keeps asking what happened to Eisenhower." –Jimmy Fallon
GOP House Blocks Planned Parenthood Funding For A Year
The House on Friday voted along party lines to freeze federal funding for Planned Parenthood after weeks of escalating tension surrounding its use of fetal tissue.
In a 241-187 vote, nearly all Republicans and two Democrats approved legislation that would block Planned Parenthood's federal funding for one year, giving time for Congress to fully investigate claims of wrongdoing by the provider.
Bristol Palin is just mad nobody's offered her a job at Unplanned Parenthood.- John Fugelsang
Twitter says there's a poll that says 43%of Republicans think Obama is a Muslim. The 1% counts on that 43%.- Paula Poundstone
- Oil down awaiting U.S. rig count; worry over high global supply
- China is asking U.S. tech firms to sign this controversial new pledge
- Household wealth in U.S. rose in second quarter on real estate
- Volkswagen Is Told to Recall Nearly 500,000 Vehicles Over Emissions Software
- US Eases Cuba Travel, Business Restrictions
Trump gave a speech from the deck of a battleship where he warned us about crime and drugs coming from down below. “The drug cartels are going wild. They cannot believe how stupid our government is. They are making a fortune. The drugs come in, the money goes out, daily.” He's right, we have to start making drugs in America again, American drugs.- Jimmy Kimmel
A Political Punch In The Face? Why,Yes, Alcohol Was Involved.
A top official for Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is accusing a rival staffer with Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) of punching him in the face...John Yob, the national political director for Paul’s 2016 presidential campaign, says the incident occurred early Friday morning in a bar on Mackinac Island, Mich.
WHY ARE ALL YOU CONSERVATIVES CALLING OBAMA A CANCER WHEN HE IS IN FACT A LEO. - JokeBlogger.com
- Note to the U.S. Congress: No gladhanding the Pope
- Road-raging Mercedes driver shoots himself in the leg
- Now you see it, now you don't: invisibility cloak nears reality
- Florida woman arrested in 'booby trapped' home with more than 3,700 blades
- Seal Surfing On A Humpback Whale Is Riding In Style
Time To Deflate Photo