Trump, Cruz, Palin hold anti-Iran deal rally in DC
Republican presidential rivals and friends-for-now Donald Trump and Ted Cruz on Wednesday savaged the proposed nuclear agreement with Iran, calling it an incompetently negotiated deal that will cost “countless” American and Israeli lives and should be discarded by the next president.
I believe we have an obligation to pursue diplomatic solutions before resorting to military engagement. #IranDeal . - Bernie Sanders
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Huge Russian military planes land in Syria
- Juncker urges Europe to welcome refugees
- Australia to take 12,000 refugees, join coalition airstrikes in Syria
- Hungarian TV journalist fired for tripping up fleeing migrants
The Bush administration’s secretary of state, Colin Powell, has come out in support of the Iran nuclear deal, and is calling the agreement “remarkable” — while George W. Bush is calling the deal "nucular."- Seth Myers
This Is What China Thinks Happened In The Middle East
BEIJING, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- The West should regard the ongoing refugee crisis as a costly and painful lesson of its hegemonistic foreign policies and interventionism in the Middle East that have not only brought wars and chaos to the region, but also boomeranged.
I voted against the war in Iraq. Sadly, much of what I feared in fact did happen. I do not want to see it happen again. #IranDeal - Bernie Sanders
- Huckabee Aide Physically Blocked Cruz From Getting Into Kim Davis Money Shot
- Jeb Bush proposes 'simple, fair and clear' tax code
- Martyr or lawbreaker? Kim Davis case roils Republicans
- Republican consultant pleads guilty in ethics case
If you don't feel comfortable signing a license to let gay people get married, that's all right. Just quit. This was a Supreme Court decision. You're a government worker. This is like refusing to issue drivers licenses because you're Amish.- Jimmy Kimmel
Yep, The Republican Answer To Everything Is To Shutdown The Government
Congressional Republicans showed no signs on Wednesday of having a clear plan for averting a U.S. government shutdown in three weeks over funding for Planned Parenthood, though senior party leaders have made clear they want to avoid that scenario.
Republicans considering a government shutdown to solve the problem of the government being open.- LOLGOP
Mike Huckabee and Kim Davis prove it's easier to loudly worship Jesus than to follow his inconvenient teachings.- John Fugelsang
Obama Does A Two Step Exposing Cheney
The two-and-a-half-minute video titled "Former Vice President Dick Cheney: Wrong Then, Wrong Now" -- which was featured prominently on the White House homepage Tuesday -- spares no punches.
Rock The Voter News
- Howard Dean: Sanders Is A 'Phenomenon' And Could Upset The 2016 Race
- Hillary Clinton: 'I'm Sorry' About The Private Email Server (VIDEO)
- Hillary Clinton Turned Down An Offer To Appear On Colbert's Premiere
Republicans have to imagine disaster fan fiction to motivate their base. Democrats just describe what actually happened before 2008.- LOLGOP
Bernie Wants To Fix Our Broken Prison System!
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) says he's introducing a criminal justice reform bill this week, calling the current system "broken."
"My legislation will eliminate federal, state and local contracts for privately run prisons within 2 years. It will reinstate the federal parole system. It will increase oversight and eliminate the overcharging of prisoners by private companies for banking and other services," Sanders, who is running for the Democratic presidential nomination, said in a statement on Tuesday.
A new report found that the U.S. economy created 173,000 jobs last month. The most common job created this summer was a teacher. The second most common? Republican presidential candidate.- Jimmy Fallon
- Oil prices skid lower as oversupply worries weigh
- Wall Street drops in late-session selloff
- United Airlines' former CEO will get $4.9 million cash and free flights as severance — but he may have to give it all back
- Mob of tourists at Costa Rica's Ostional Beach prevents sea turtles from nesting
Time Warner will offer a channel completely dedicated to the Pope’s upcoming visit to the U.S. Which is fitting, when you figure Time Warner customers are the only ones who say “Jesus Christ” as much as the Pope.- Jimmy Fallon
For The iPhone Lovers Out There...
Apple CEO Tim Cook unveiled the latest iPhone Wednesday that aims to keep the sales boom generated by the original iPhone 6 and 6 Plus going.
- Canadian couple watches beach home burglary via web cam
- Stuck on elevator, burglar forced to call 911
- Drunk Man Arrested For Assaulting Robot
- Selfie Stick FAIL: Jeep Driver Films Himself Crashing
- Drug Suspect Hides Loaded Gun In Vagina
- Man Claims He Hasn't Showered or Bathed in Over 12 Years
- SIX asteroids heading for Earth as Blood Moon Prophecy sparks end of the world fears
Time To Deflate Photo