Trump hits 30 percent in new poll
Donald Trump has reached a new high in the race for the Republican presidential nomination.
According to a Monmouth University survey released on Thursday, Trump takes 30 percent support nationally, a four-point gain over the same survey from before the first GOP debate.
THE ONLY MARRIAGE LICENSES I RECOGNIZE ARE ONES BETWEEN A DYING POLITICAL PARTY AND A RACE-BAITING CANDIDATE IT'S AFRAID WILL LEAVE IT. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Hungary police force migrants from train tracks; dead boy's image shocks Europe
- Iran's Khamenei backs parliamentary vote on nuclear deal with powers - state TV
- Democratic support piles up for Iran nuclear deal in Senate
- Turkey frees two British reporters held court on terror charges
- China cuts military manpower, but showcases strength at WWII parade
UFC fighter Ronda Rousey accepted a Marine's invitation to the Marine Corps ball in December. When they heard Ronda Rousey was teaming up with the Marines, ISIS was like, "We surrender!"- Jimmy Fallon
Jail Time For Kentucky Krazy Klerk
Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who refused to issue gay marriage licenses, has been found in contempt of court and taken into federal custody.
According to AP, U.S. District Judge David Bunning said Thursday that Davis would be held in jail until she complied with the previous court orders to begin granting the marriage licenses.
#KimDavis' attorney is demanding a fullsize cross be installed in her jail cell, so she can climb up on it. - Wisco Tweet
GOP, when you find that special guy willing to ridicule & deport the families of America's fastest growing group of voters, never let him go. - LOLGOP
- Donald Trump Signs RNC Loyalty Pledge, Rules Out Third-Party Run
- Trump hits Carson: Doctors don’t create jobs
- Trump: Flag burning should be illegal
- Trump: Obama plays more golf ‘than people on the PGA Tour’
- Bush says he'd back Trump as Republican presidential candidate
- Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick blames NPR for violence against cops: ‘Your type of interview has to stop’
In an interview with CNN, former Vice President Dick Cheney said that he has no plans to endorse Donald Trump. When asked if he'd have a change of heart, Cheney was like, "Yes, every week."- Jimmy Fallon
Trump Dropping Out? Naw.
Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry on Thursday gave a puzzling response to Donald Trump’s assertion that he is dropping out of the presidential race.
“You know, a broken clock is right once a day,” Perry told Fox News’s Gretchen Carlson.
'Politically Correct' is the politically correct way of saying 'Less Dickish.'- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- White House On Jailing Of Kentucky Clerk: 'No Public Official' Is Above The Law
- Bernie Sanders Calls Out Donald Trump As An Embarrassment To The USA
- Top Clinton aide testifies in closed-door session on Capitol Hill
Republicans tell us no diplomacy with Iran will ever work but the way to rein in Trump is with a pledge.- Tina Dupuy
The odds of living to age 100 will double by 2020, as will the odds of having to work at a Walmart 'til you're 90.- John Fugelsang
- US stocks end slightly higher as oil rally fades
- Jobless claims rise, but labor market strengthening, say experts
- Metal fragments were found in this brand's burgers
- Trio Charged With Running $54M Green-Energy Ponzi Scheme
McDonalds franchisees vote for all-day breakfast, proving that America can still do great things if we limit voting to business owners only.- Tea Party Cat
French investigators have formally identified a washed-up piece of plane debris found in July on a remote island in the Indian Ocean as part of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a Boeing 777 that disappeared more than a year ago with 239 people aboard.
- Fox News anchor sues Hasbro over toy hamster with her name
- Connecticut Gov. Malloy is photobombed by beluga whale
- Police: Man huffed keyboard spray after crash as cop watched
- China enlists monkeys to keep birds from spoiling big parade
- Write An Essay And Win A Historic Vermont Inn
Time To Deflate Photo