Trump Is Already Declaring His Next Book A Massive, Bestselling Success
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is scheduled to have his next book, which is still untitled, released on Oct. 27, according to a news release Monday by his publisher, Simon & Schuster.
More Americans think lipless Canadian Rafael "Ted" Cruz was born in America than Obama. That's all you need to know about American voters.- Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Car bomb in Baghdad neighborhood kills 8 people
- Some Iraqis ditch fight against Islamic State for life in Europe
- Israel, Russia to coordinate military action on Syria: Netanyahu
- Russia sends drone aircraft on surveillance missions in Syria - U.S. officials
- Most Palestinians no longer support two-state solution
- Done deal for Iran nuke pact, but debate still in Congress
Lawyers for Guantanamo Bay prisoner Muhammad Rahim al-Afghani have revealed that he used to have an Ashley Madison account. He was already gittin’ some but he wanted to Gitmo.- Seth Myers
Planting The Seeds
Syria's civil war has prompted the first withdrawal of crop seeds from a "doomsday" vault built in an Arctic mountainside to safeguard global food supplies, officials said...
The best way to force the rich to change their greedy ways is to refuse to serve them. Chauffeurs, busboys & maids could start a revolution. - Jim David
- Donald Trump: Is Jeb Bush High?! (VIDEO)
- Trump launches late night Twitter assault on Fiorina mocking her business experience
- Huckabee: Obama Is 'The Most Anti-Christian' President In US History
- Mike Huckabee: Pope’s White House visit is a ‘cattle call for gay and pro-abortion activists’
- Carly Fiorina: Opponents must ‘prove to me’ they watched my non-existent fetus videos
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Opposing a Muslim president makes Ben Carson a ‘real person’
- Host Andy Samberg slams ‘racist’ Donald Trump and ‘intolerant’ Kim Davis in Emmys’ opener
The Emmys are a lot like the GOP debates, except if you say something racist on the Emmys it doesn't help your career.- LOLGOP
Being A Bush Means You Never Have To Apologize
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) criticized Hillary Clinton on Sunday for a "disgraceful" new ad from a liberal group that criticizes former President George W. Bush and highlights Jeb Bush's defense of his brother.
Rich women get D & C's; poor women get abortions. - Cindy Carter
Now that he's said he believes in global warming "Is the Pope Catholic?" isn't a rhetorical question anymore. It's a Fox News' headline. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Rock The Voter News
- Huckabee criticizes Obama's 'classless' treatment of pope
- Bernie Sanders speaks at UNH, criticizes Ben Carson
- Poll: Hillary Clinton's lead over Bernie Sanders grows
Can a Muslim be President of the United States of America? In a word: Yes. Now let's move on. -Hillary Clinton
Trump Will Forego Presidential Salary
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Monday that he would refuse to take a government salary if he is elected President of the United States.
So Republicans have said a Muslim can't be president or build a clock but "the biggest discrimination going on is against" Christians?- LOLGOP
- US crude up 4 percent on lower stockpile bets; Brent spread narrows
- Ex-hedge funder buys rights to AIDS drug and raises price from $13.50 to $750 per pill
- Macy's hiring fewer holiday season workers
- China, Russia to sign jet agreement by end-2015: newspaper
Just bought #gas for $1.75 per gallon while listening to Spice Girls on the radio. Not sure my location, but I think I'm driving thru 1998.- Eric Bransteen
Hillary Tweets, Stocks Fall
Biotechnology stocks fell Monday after Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton tweeted Monday that she would release a plan to combat the high cost of prescription drugs.
The practice of art isn't to make a living. It's to make your soul grow.- Kurt Vonnegut
- Jimmy Morales used to do blackface comedy. He’s now poised to be Guatemala’s president.
- Police: Robber tells pizza clerk he's having a 'bad day'
- Football team's mascot sheep dies on team's big day
- Rabbits Are Taking Over This Small Island City
- Tourist Dies At Taj Mahal After Falling While Taking A Selfie
- World's Luckiest Pedestrian Narrowly Escapes A Sheet Of Falling Glass
Time To Deflate Photo
An astronaut aboard the International Space Station took this photograph of small island cays of the Great Exuma Island, Bahamas and the prominent tidal channels cutting between them. For astronauts, this is one of the most recognizable points on the planet. Image/NASA