Trump: I Never Went To Vietnam, But 'I Felt That I Was In The Military'
Donald Trump believes that because he attended a military high school, he has an understanding of what it is like to be in the military, despite deferring the Vietnam War draft for medical reasons.
Fact checking Dick Cheney's Iran speech: Nope. None.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iran Parliament Chief: Nuclear Deal Is 'Acceptable,' U.S. Interpretation Is Not
- Bomb kills 14 Turkish police officers as jets strike PKK in Iraq
- U.N. says 850,000 to cross sea to Europe in 2015 and 2016
Republicans vow to wage war on God's creation until humanity's either dead or Raptured. - The Daily Edge
Kim Davis Is Free Again! Praise The Lord And Pass The Popcorn!
The attorney for Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who was jailed last week for refusing to grant marriage licenses to same-sex couples, has been ordered released, her attorney, Roger Gannam, told Yahoo News.
BREAKING: Kim Davis free from jail, says she plans to “get married a few more times before returning to job denying gays marriage licenses.”- Tea Party Cat
- Fiorina to Trump: 'Throw a little more heat' at Hillary
- Conservatives prepare to make stand on Planned Parenthood
- Texas lawyer exposes religious hiring test for peace officers: County only wanted Baptist constables
- Kim Davis supporters gather outside judge’s home to hold him ‘in contempt of God’s court’
When Huckabee is president everyone can break any laws they feel like except the federal troops stopping women from having abortions.- Tina Dupuy
Jeb Jabs Rivals In New Ad
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is targeting Donald Trump and other rivals for the GOP nomination in his first television ad of the presidential campaign.
Donald Trump has finally signed the Republican pledge saying that he will not run as a third party candidate if he doesn't win the Republican nomination. He signed it Jeb Bush.- Jimmy Fallon
Again, The GOP Is Trying To Defund Planned Parenthood
Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-N.C.) introduced a bill Tuesday that would cut off a key source of Planned Parenthood’s federal dollars, setting up a new opportunity for House GOP leaders to call a vote on defunding the group.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: 'I can relate' to Duke
- Joe Biden Edges Past Bernie Sanders in New National Poll
- Chelsea Clinton speaks up on Kanye West's ambitions
No Apologies From Hillary
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday she does not need to apologize for using a private email account and server while at the State Department because "what I did was allowed."
Being the first female presidential frontrunner in American history is so easy that everyone in the media knows how to do it better.- LOLGOP
BREAKING: Kim Davis Says She Will Break Her New Release Agreement
A federal judged ordered Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis be released from custody and her contempt order be lifted Tuesday, but her lawyers said the defiant clerk plans to continue blocking marriage licenses for gay couples when she returns to work.
- Citi: Capital Markets Now Control Oil Prices
- House panel to vote on lifting oil export ban
- Costa Rica TV spot competes in World Tourism Organization contest
- Doctors Without Borders: snakebite treatment running out
- ‘People wise up': Fans starting to think Duggar daughter’s donation-funded mission is just a scam
Krugman Likes Some Of Trump's Ideas
Paul Krugman, the liberal economist and New York Times columnist, said Monday that leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is right on taxation and economic policy.
Labor Day. Ugh.
Why isn't there a Real Estate Mogul Day?
Or a Hedge Fund Guy Day?Or even a Corporations Are People Day?
So unfair.- Tea Party Cat
The Internet has been mostly working since yesterday afternoon. The owner found the problem, there were too many splitters on the cable. But being back online...it's a miracle!
- Comedian leads vote in corruption-weary Guatemala
- Pope revolutionizes Catholic marriage annulment procedures
- Bradenton women demand deputy take 'hurt feelings report' in name-calling incident
- Kansas State says it will pay fine after band performance
- Cops: Trucker choking on soft drink crashes into 23 new cars
- Deer devour hemp crops at southern Oregon farm
Time To Deflate Photo
We've come a long way, baby! Smoking is at its lowest levels in the USA.